xviii. seven year keyboard

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

—————————————————————
|                           REAL LIFE                   |
—————————————————————

CARINA HAD BEEN HAVING A GOOD AFTERNOON, the video with Will had been uploaded and so far, nobody had anything bad to say, which was more than she could have asked for, all things considered. she discovered quickly that despite having left the limelight of the youtube world for a substantial period of time, the feeling of being in front of a camera still felt as normal as the day she had left. it was nostalgic to say the least, the feeling of having to tilt her head at a precise angle so that the glitter eyeshadow would be caught properly by setting sun, the feeling of all fears and fright elevating from her body — allowing her to act upon the art form that had come so naturally to her.

          sometimes and days and weeks it could be beyond draining, because however natural one was in front of a camera there was still the aspects that took time and effort to say and even produce. the video with Will had been an example of a different type of draining, one where they had wanted the video over and done with, yet they couldn't seem film an intro or an outro and all in all it had been a mess of filming — the two adults had just been happy that the video had reached eighteen minutes in length and that almost all of the questions could be left in.

          after having filmed her first collab after two years, Carina had been practically forced by Mia to stay for some pizza and drinks, and because of the blondes love of Wills girlfriend she had accepted the invite, promising that she would stay for a whole meat-lovers and a carton of apple juice. the night had ended up being a blast, Gee ( who had thrown a fit once she realised that Carina was in her apartment and had yet to say hello ) had already had her boyfriend Josh over — who had been trying for three years to have Carina call him chip, but the woman had refused every time, saying that he was most definitely not as cute as the tea cup from beauty & the beast — so instead of a lonely trio, they had quickly made a small group of five.

          regardless of not having indulged in any of the alcohol offered, carina had still managed to fall asleep first that night, her head rested on-top of Mia's lap and her legs curled uncomfortably underneath her. despite the position she had fallen asleep in, carina was still given one of the nicest sleeps ( honestly it was more like a four hour nap ) she had had in a while.