4- Oh Shit...

"So, Uma... what kind of stuff can you do? You know, besides float and grant wishes?"

   "Well," the genie thought for a moment.

   "I'm a very skilled fighter, and I can summon weapons at will." The genie said as her eyes glowed a dull gold and a circle of swords appeared behind her. "I can also blow stuff up, and..." She paused, thinking about other stuff she can do. "I... Can't seem to remember..." She said, holding her head in her hands, starting to feel dizzy.

   "What do you mean you can't remember?" Jirou asked, tilting her head. The genie looked at the purple-haired female. "I mean I cannot remember. I think that as I spend time with my Master, I learn new stuff." She replied, putting a finger to her chin as she thought. She glanced at Bakugou and made eye contact with him. 

   "Sounds like fun." He said sarcastically with a crimson eye roll. Uma held her head as she started feeling dizzy again. She floated down as her vision faded. 

    "Whoa whoa whoa! Hey Uma! What the hell is happening?" Bakugou yelled as he quickly stood up from his spot and caught her before she could hit the ground.

   "Well, well, well. So the rumours are true. A genie in our school. I wonder if its the same genie I had." A familiar cocky and annoying voice said, bringing the small groups attention to him.

   "What the heck are you talking about, Monoma?" A redheaded girl asked curiously as she popped her head out from behind the blonde. She saw the passed out girl in Bakugou's arms and gasped, running over to them. "Is she okay? What happened?" She asked, inspecting the genie.

    "Fuck if I know!" Bakugou barked at Kendo before glaring over at Monoma. "What the hell do you want loud mouth bitch?" He growled.

    The genie stirred a bit before waking up again, slowing fluttering her eyes open. Bakugou looked down at her and helped her stand back up. "You okay?" He asked. The girl nodded and looked over at Monoma and her face morphed into an almost terrified expression and she took a few staps backwards behind Bakugou and he gave her a confused expression as her scared eyes started glowing a dull yellow.

    She jumped when Monoma started speaking. "Been a while now, hasn't it? No. 6350." He said with a cocky smirk spread across his face.

🔻🔻🔻🔻
406 Words
Written Nov. 2, 2022
Edited Feb. 9, 2024
Published Feb. 12, 2024
🔺🔺🔺🔺