~Come Back ... Please ~ 1

Dedicated to Dipanwita86, ( As you requested, I hope you will like it.. two more part is there remaining..)

Dedicated to 

and to all my readers and friends.

Happy Diwali

~ Come Back ...Please ~

Please ~

Part 1

Khushi was sitting in the bus looking outside. Her tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. Finally everything came to an end. Her every hope, every pain, every misery, every longing and wait, came to an end today..But was not is expected? Did not Khushi know that it would happen one day, then why? Then why her foolish heart waves the dream? Now Khushi can feel only one feeling.. that is EMPTYNESS.....

Khushi never felt this much broken when she lost her parents, she never felt this much alone when she lived away from her home, and she definitely did not felt pain when she got divorced..Yes, Khushi got divorced officially last week itself, after leading a facade of married life. Actually Khushi herself took the decision to end everything, to end her marriage which had occurred almost one year back, precisely 11 months back. Now when, she looked back, she curse herself for whatever happened in her life, in her impulsiveness to get back to a certain someone, she spoil her own life, spoil her families reputation and also dishonoured the family who accepted her as their daughter in law and definitely she is sorry for the man, who was her husband for last few months, other than the social status there was no connection between them. But in last 2 months she found out a friend within him and it was he, who gave her strength to come back here.. To come back Delhi after her divorce, to face her past...

But alas....

In all that turmoil, after all that humiliation she felt and after all the heart wrenching events she had gone through since last one year and few months, when a certain someone with his dark brown orbs came in her life, still Khushi is stuck in that moment.. That particular one moment...

That magical moment...