~Come Back... Please ~ Last Part

Dedicated to maanmeet1, Kaicutiepie,VeenuDhawan,PariKapoor8,rebeyakabir,psuhuna,

Kiddo_Star,Arshi_angel23,PearlOfPacific,Ninishta_B,Dipanwita86,suryakavi0912,

AmishaR3,Mistydey,anjuarshi,AryaARshi,leksharshi,Arshichamkili9,pranalipanchal,

GenuteVaisviliene,nilimamalladi,nivinishi,Barun_ki_deewani,jessyarshi179,PriyaMira4,

Aathy143,ShireenRahman4,RashiBansal372,Priyam18,MaitiDebalina,anjali-anjali,

~ Come Back ...Please ~

Last Part

Last Part

Khushi knew she was brutal, very brutal to Arnav.. Yes, it's true, Arnav always manhandled, insulted, curse, degraded Khushi but under his every hurtful gesture, he cared for Khushi too.. Khushi knew it... so, she did not able to forgive herself for what she did to Arnav.. Being married to other man, it's her choice but She should not have forced Arnav to attend her marraige...in the dire need of being equal with Arnav, Khushi forgot that SHE IS KHUSHI GUPTA, NOT THE ASR....

And soon Khushi get the return of her deeds. On her first night itself, Rajveer declared that they will remain married to each other for the sake of the society. Khushi will get every luxury in her life but she has to compromise about the matter that Rajveer will never give her the right of a wife within the four wall.. He is married to Khushi due to his family.

Khushi was shocked listening Rajveer's words. He was not harsh but his straightforward words shook her. Though Khushi was relieved, she did not know how she was holding her breath while sitting in Rajveer bed. She was in a trance.