Rising

I remember history class regarding WW2 as a child . . . I remember it was the "Allies" vs. "Axis". The "good guys" vs "evil" .

When you speak to common people in this country they are for the most part decent human beings just living their lives peacefully.

Crowded parking-lot from sunset unto dawn , vacant concrete slab by 8AM. It's a beautiful sight.

American work-ethic is something you have to believe in as an individual and be able to speak with others that believe in similar values. We are here, let us work and lavish appropriately as responsible human beings. If you work hard and respect yourself , you will begin to see where humanity could be heading towards and gift it to the next great generation to shape and mold. The hardest part of ending a Cabal and creating a new one is always the question of "who" will hold the reigns and makes the potential suicide-pact of entire bloodlines or execution via vote.

The current system is plagued with abuse and illegal operations violating morals , ethics and most importantly the sanctity of human life. This isn't about abortion or religious values, we no longer have that kind of time. This is about long-term operations to persuade everyones minds individually. Show more "XYZ" content and you will get more "ABC" sales. Do this enough and the attention span of the individual will shorten... generation to generation to generation. Now nobody wants a full investigation , nobody wants to see the statistics , they don't want to admit to sex trafficking or gun-running... They want instant gratification... human Face, meet Book manipulation. They don't want to research a basic issue and see how complex it quickly becomes, they want to feel good and be the first to share or like or link or share their opinion... They don't want to see where root information comes from... Who said what claim and who they are friends with / "contributions " made in any form... It is a living-breathing network. This network is now influencing the rule of law / self-governance.

Political theater , paid protesters and violent groups of masked felons intimidating / blocking American workers or kids in buses going to school are becoming more rampant. They speak of killing people while everyone else wishes they would just go away and stop insinuating riots and damaging tax-payer funded / maintained projects. We need to see pride return to the working class and strengthening of the lower middle class. Once you raise one class of people, tolerance of such behavior will no longer be tolerated , and youth will see the benefit of continuing to turn the wheels of the economy while finding their path in life... Faith not in a deity, but in each-other... in society.

Jobs , Exchange , Currency, And Lastly Government

We are too obsessed with looking at our jobs and not at mother nature. We are animals that decay just like everything else in this world. We need to find the balance of working with pride and observing mother nature as our lives progress. Allowing multiple generations to have balance between what corporations define as "living" and what reality actually provides, will be the beginning of the turning of the tides for nature, and technology. We will see mother natures lessons intermixing with scientific discovery to usher in a new era of human advancement... Science modifying nature Vs. Nature modifying science. Maintaining a balance of "using" and "replenishing".

I enjoy reading about history and the different cultures in the world. The wars of man have always amazed me. How petty , trivial things can turn into costing millions of human lives. Be it resource , renown or religion that binds innocent mens lives to ash for their leaders or a lack of direction at an individual level. . . information is what drives man. Information on how to create a means of creating labor-pools to build empires, driven by a personal fear of dishonor or failure, multiplied by the deities of old and current gods afoot, mutilated by social media, data mining, ad-revenue to send you to your local $tarbuck$ to enjoy that hot cup of coffee on that Wednesday morning when the temperature dipped below 58F locally and triggered the email promotion protocol that you agreed to allow via the 25 page Terms and Conditions page.... Oh and they can recommend your kids first name when it is born 8 months from now. . . They have a large database of popular first names and you can register for a $25 gift-card when you take a picture of your newborn while drinking a $tarbuck$ drink and posting it on our site. After you accept our site Terms and Conditions we forward your child's face to local and federal authorities to add to the database but isn't that free $25 dollar gift-card satisfying you ? All that information is safe with the government though, don't worry we wouldn't share this information with anyone else. . . Unless you need diapers , formula , crib, walker, toys, or food .... Oh hey how about just your name , email , child's name , child's age, your age, your location , job, average income, local grocery store notifications , and your social security number but nothing medical of course.... Unless you need medical equipment .... So we will share your medical information but automatically put " do not contact" as the preference you can change in the settings but isn't automatically enabled but will be automatic after you set it the first time.