-part one-

Harrys p.o.v.

"Mom! Ava is here, I'm going to school, bye. Love you!"
I said to my mom as I walked out of the house to see Ava standing in front of my gate.

"Hey loser" she said as she smiled. Her smile is beautiful. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "hi Ava" I whispered in her ear as we were hugging.We have nicknames for each others. She calls me loser, i call her boo. I just want to call her mine, but i think I'm way out of her league.

She probably have crush on that Niall guy, they seem pretty close.

I snapped out of my thoughts  when i saw Ava jumping in front of me to get attention. I looked at her and she seems sad. I looked at her confused "Whats wrong?". She looks at me and said "it makes me sad that you are sad and you being you, dont want to tell me why."

-"It's okay Ava. Now, let's go, we are going to be late!" i said and she smiled.

We entered into the school and I walked her to her locker. "Got any plans for later?" I asked her.
"Yeah, actually. I have plans with Niall."  she said while smiling shyly.

My smile faded. "What's wrong?" she asked me. "Nothing. I need to go,  I'm going to be late for class. See you at lunch." I said to her and walked away, trying not to tear up.I knew that she won't ever  love me. I went to the man restroom and washed my face with cold water.

I entered into the classroom and my class started.

It was lunch time, my favorite period in school. I was walking to our table and saw Ava and Niall laughing and enjoying each others company.

Seeing Ava, the girl i have crush on since i laid my eyes on her when she was 13 and i was 14, laughing with a guy who i hate, really breaks my heart.

I went outside because i needed air and i wanted to be alone.

Lunch ended and i went inside. I was standing in front of my locker.I packed my books that i need for my next class and locked my locker.

Hours passed and school ended.

I was waiting for Ava so we can go home together as we usually do,but i couldn't see her. I started walking slowly, thinking that maybe she is late and that she will see me and that i will wait for her, but nothing. I started to walk like i usually.  After couple minutes  I was standing in front of my house,ready to enter in, but i got distracted by a Jeep that has been parked in front of Ava's  house.Then i saw Ava opening the door of the car and stepping out of it. Then i saw Niall at the drivers seat smiling at her. She stepped out of the car and waved him as he drove off.

I entered in my house as fast as i can so she couldn't see me. Well, that hurts. I hope that she is going to text me at least. 

I walked into my room and layed  on my bed, staring at the ceiling. There was a mess in my head.

"Hey honey, how was school?" my mom asked as she entered in my room. " Meh, it was okay." I lied. I just can't talk about it, i feel like im going to tear up.

" It's great to hear that, if you are hungry let me know." she said. "I will, thank you mom."
She smiled and walked out of my room.

I toke my phone and  read trough my notifications. Ava didn't texted me or called me. Should i texted her first? Of course not, she is probably busy texting Niall.

I just dont know what she see in him. He is an asshole. But if he makes her happy, then its okay. I was watching something on my phone and soon i fall asleep.