Tom x Reader

It was a rainy night, your car decided to die in the middle of a small town.  It looked nice.  You could see a restaurant not to far away, only a few blocks.  You sighed grabbing your trusty f/c umbrella.  You opened your car door only to hear loud honking, thankfully it frightened you enough to get back in your car.  A dark red truck drove passed as a woman in the passenger seat flipped you off.

"Damn, if that wasn't a close one."

You checked your mirror to make sure the road was clear.  It was and you got out.  You opened your umbrella and began walking to the restaurant. 

You soon arrived, it was a nice diner.  Everyone seemed friendly, everyone looked that way all but one that is.  There was a man in a far corner, he wore a soaked blue hoodie, and had black eyes?  You don't see that everyday.  A waitress asked if you came here with anyone and you pointed at the man in the corner.  No, you did not know him, but there was a strange attraction to him.  She walked you over to his booth and you sat on the other side of him.  He was drinking Sminoff, it was clear he wasn't the most approachable.

"Hey, you looked rather lonely over here, I hope you don't mind if I sit here."  The man seemed to mumble something as he looked away. "Oh, um, so my name is y/n.  What's yours?"  The man looked at you with a deadpan expression.  "It's Tom, and why are you here?"  The man spoke with an uninterested tone.  You became kinda uncomfortable around him.  "My car broke down." Y/n stated. Tom looked at you, his eyes felt as if he was studying you.  "I see y/n I'm not great with cars."

After Tom has said your name it made you feel a bit better.  At least you know he's listening to you. It's be almost an hour of you both having small talk.  He began cracking jokes every now and then, once you would giggle he would smile.  Not too long after you began growing a bit nervous.  You had nowhere to stay the night.  Fortunately for you it was like Tom could read your mind.

Tom looked at you with a small smile as he spoke. "Hey would you happen to like to spend the night at my apartment? I know your cars down and you probably don't have a place to stay the night.  So if you want we can go to my place and watch a few movies."  Y/n looked at Tom with a smile.  "That sounds amazing!!" Tom slowly stood up and you did soon after.  Tom escorted you out to his ride. His ride was a shiny, blue motorcycle.  He slowly got on and motioned you to also hop on, which you of course did.  Y/n wrapped their arms around Tom's waist as he started his bike.  After a few minutes they were at his apartment.

Y/n slowly got off the bike with Tom. He walked to his door and unlocked it with his key.  He held the door and let you walk in first.  You began to look around the room, it was rather clean a few drawings and storyboards laying around though.  He slowly sat you down on the couch.  He asked what your favorite movie was and you replied with the name. He seemed happy with your answer and put the movie on.

"That's my favorite movie two y/n." Tom said before slowly sitting next to you.  He yawned before slowly putting his arm around you. You got the drift and slowly placed your head on his shoulder.  A few minutes in the second movie he gasped rather loud. You jumped a bit and quickly looked at him.  "What's wrong?!" He smirked before slowly leaning in.  "What's wrong is that you lips aren't on mine.."  Y/n smiled and giggled a bit before slowly connecting their lips.  Both slowly shut their eyes as a smile was painted on each of their lips. After a minute they slowly pulled away.

"Is that better Tommy?"

"Very, but I do think I need a few more to make sure."

Both giggled before sharing a few more kisses and enjoying the rest of the night.