Tord x reader

Y/n and Tord have been dating now for three years. They were always around each other, hell have they even been apart? Tord figure today was going to be a great day. The sun was shining, a small breeze, it was a perfect fall day. Tord was the early bird of the relationship and he was okay with that. You slept in late everyday, but today you didn't.

Y/n woke up in a grumpy mood. They slowly got up and stretched. It was clear y/n was in no mood for anything. Tord was in the kitchen making breakfast for his lover and himself. Y/n went to the restroom, they used the restroom, brushed their teeth, and brushed their hair.

Once y/n was done they went to the kitchen and hugged Tord from behind. Tord jumped in surprise from feeling their embrace. "Good morning sweet pea! How did you sleep?" Tord was rather cheerful as all you did was mumble a response into his back. Tord sighed. "Is someone grumpy?" Y/n groaned before walking to the table and sitting down.

Tord glanced at y/n. "After we eat we could go to the carnival elsker." You seemed to light up a bit at what your beloved said. You cracked a smile. "That sounds amazing Tordy.." Tord slowly came over setting a plate and bowl before you. They were heart pancakes and cut up bananas. Tord sat down next to you with his own food and began to eat. "I love you so much baby." You looked at Tord saying it back and kissing his cheek. "These taste really good, thank you my little devil." Tord chuckled.

-time skip-

They were now walking together to the carnival. Whenever a another person looked at y/n, Tord immediately would put his arm around their waist. He was a very protective partner after all. He leaned over and kissed his lovers cheek with a smile. Y/n looked at Tord with a goofy smile.

"You missed my lips..~" Tord chuckled at y/n's statement. He stopped them from walking and hugged around y/n's waist with a delighted purr. He quickly connected their lips even bending y/n back a little. He slowly moved one hand down to grip y/n's ass. He had a small smirk on his face as he pulled away. He chuckled seeing a very flustered y/n."was that better baby?~" y/n playfully punched his arm. "S-shut up commie..~"

Y/n grabbed their lovers hand before starting to walk again. They made sure to stay a little in front of the devil so he could see their ass. Tord of course didn't mind his view at all.

At the carnival, y/n and Tord rode almost all the rides, Tord threw up many times, and the played plenty of games. Tord even carried a giant bear on his back that y/n had won. But now it was time.

Tord suddenly stopped walking. He watched y/n, once they noticed they turned around. Tord smiled as they looked at Tord with a worried face. "Tord?.. what's wrong?.." they slowly walked over to Tord. He was putting the bear down. He slowly reached for their hand. "Y/n.."

Tord slowly went down on one knee as other began to look. Y/n slowly began to tear up as they watched Tord. Tord slowly pulled out a small box. "Y/n m/n l/n, will you please make me the happiest man alive, be my partner in crime till the day I die, and marry me? You make me feel complete." The crowd around was smiling.

Y/n looked at Tord covering their mouth. It just hit them, at this exact spot. They met, how romantic. Y/n quickly hugged their lover tightly, tears running down their face. "Of course I'll marry you!! I love you so much!!" Tord smiled hugging his lover just as tight as tears of joy fell from his eyes. "I love you too.."