⭐️Denki x Child! reader

This is my first time writing a one-shot book so if this is bad I'm sorry and I'll try to upload if this one-shot is good (*⁰▿⁰*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Denki's P.O.V.
(Y/N) (L/N) that one girl that's in your class seems average, am I right? I mean she looks like the type of girl to have a bright future, and average childhood?

Yah,No. She's actually kinda,well um you'll understand if you were in my situation.
Oh and I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Denki Kaminari!and my quirk is-oh well you know what it is. So here's the thing. I decided to invite (Y/N) to hangout with me and well just gotta say I find her interesting.I was planning on inviting her to the carnival and have some fun.
(Not that kinda fun-but maybe in the future?~)
~Time skipu brought to you by ur new-yet lazy-author-chan~
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Right now I'm hiding behind a wall, and right now I know what your thinking
'Why chu hiding behind a wall?' right now I'm just admiring a pikachu from afar that's all....that's not illegal right?
Anyway I guess it's time to go and approach him. "Hmm oh (Y/N) how are you doing" the pikachu said
"Oh I'm good" I said pretending like I was staring at him from afar."Shall we go short stuf-" before Denki finished he was interrupted by cries and 'huh-s?' and-I suppose fog?
Well after we heard that and the fog cleared up I felt.....short..........
Denki's P.O.V.
I looked down to see if
(Y/N) was ok and to my surprise I see........
A child? And before I realized it that was (Y/N).
AWWWWWW IS THAT A CHILD VERSION OF (Y/N)
THATS JUST CUTE. Ok,Denki calm down and try to ask if (Y/N) knows she's a child."(Y/N) are you ok" I asked and the small girl answered "Am I dead or am I dreaming Pikachu".
I looked at her with a shocked face and looked up to see what turned the people into children. And just like that something or someone stood there with a grin and said...............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 1 huh......welp hope you liked this and pls vote I'd like to know if you want a part 2 of this to figure out what may happen.
Anyway you can call me author-chan or Shinibi
(Shin+Chibi get it cause I go by Shin and my friend calls me Chibi) welp see yah next time (*⁰▿⁰*)