⭐️Daishou x Reader x Kuroo 1/5

Hallo you child, enjoy this
————————————————
"Hey (Y/N)-Chan I heard that you guys did well, so I decided to give you guys a vacation" Akira Yuko said, she's one of my best friends and she's in the student council. Which would mean that somehow...

*Flashback*
"Mam is it ok if both boys volleyball teams Nekoma and Nohebi go on a trip to Okinawa?"  Yuko asked the author " Can you give me some reasons as too why they should get a trip?" The author responds. "Well it would be like a reward to them for the vacation, it could help them improve with their skills just by having a small match on the beach, and they could also get experience just by visiting once and being prepared later"  Yuko said all the reasons in her mind. "Ok then I might as well consider" the author said "Thank you!" Yuko exclaimed.
*End of Flashback*

*Next day, 6:00 AM*

"Who gets up at this time" I mumble as I tried to make it to the train station to wait for the rest. I'm a third year female manager of Nekoma's male volleyball team. Right now we're about to go to Okinawa for a vacation. So just as I approach the train station with a meat bun in hand...I hear them.

"Honestly you sure you aren't height just because of your messed hair you Rooster-Hair Bastard!" Said voice 1.

"Oya, then I heard that Mika dumped you,  snake bastard!" Said voice 2.

When I started getting closer I saw children- I mean the two boys that I can hear mocking each other. I slapped both the bedhead and snake on the back of their heads just to shut up. "Guys it's too early in the morning so would you guys quiet down!" I said as I looked around to see Kenma, Lev, Yaku, Akama, Kuguri, and Hiroo were already here. Also did I mention that I'm the one keeping track of everyone here, no? Well then for some reason coach trust me in taking care of both teams. So I'm alone on this one, but then again I'll have Yaku's help to deal with some of them.

So after waiting for a few mins I took my meat bun and started to eat it. As I took my first bite I could feel both Kuroo and Daishou glaring at each other as a way to mock each other or something. I took one glance and immediately both captains turned the other direction. I may only be the manager of Nekoma but I also make sure Nohebi doing well, as if I'm also their manager.

By the time I had finished my meat bun everyone was already here. So we got onto the train. I plugged in my headphones and listened to (fav song) to pass the time.

*Timeskip to the plane all the way to Okinawa brought to you by lazy author*

As I opened my eyes filled with drowsiness I felt something soft touching both my cheeks. Then I started to look just to find that both Daishou and Kuroo has fallen asleep on my shoulder. "Oh my..." I mumbled as a blush formed on my cheeks, and before any one noticed them like this I took my phone out and took some pictures of them like this. First it's adorable and second, I want it for blackmail.

Once I was done, I started poking them until they were awake. "Mhh what" they both mumbled. As soon as they figured out what position we were in they instantly got up and looked around to check if anyone else saw them, they would probably go through teasing.

Once we were out of the airport we walked to the hotel we're staying at. "Hello mam were the party of 18 and we would like to use 3 rooms please." I said to the clerk as she smiled and said "Here you go miss enjoy your time". Then she handed me 4 keys to each room. "Thank you mam"I said as we started to walk to the rooms. Once we were at the doors I looked at them and said "Ok guys we'll have to have 6 of you guys in one room, so Kuguri, Inuoka, Teshiro, Lev, Shibayama, and Yamamoto will be sharing room 1".  I then handed the key to Kuguri " Aww man I wanted to be in the same room as (Y/N)-Chan" Probably Yamamoto said that. "Room 2 is Kenma, Fukunaga, Seguro, Akama, Yaku, and Kai."
I handed the second key to Kenma. " Room Three will have Kuroo, Daishou, Takachiho, Kazuma, Hiroo and Sakishima." With that the last key went to Kuroo. "... And then I have the last room to myself" I said as I heard a few "Hai's!" From them. I then sent everyone of to where they went... except Kuroo who had handed the key to Hiroo, and Daishou who was glaring right back at Kuroo. Just as they were both about to open their mouths just to protest and mock each other i stopped them. "Ok guys it's time to sleep cause we got a big day ahead of us" I then smiled at them and shut them up from trying to protest again by kissing them on the cheeks. Just like that both of them started blushing and automatically went to their room without another word.

I went to my room and started to unpack my stuff and change into a Totoro Onesie.
I went to brush my teeth and then soon (Body slammed) plopped down onto my bed and fell asleep.

...goodnight!

————————————————————————-
Hallo this is part one out of 5 so I hope you guys enjoy this! Byee and goodnight !!!!

[written at 3:14 AM, 3-17-2020]
[published at 11:58AM,3-18-2020]
Words: 976