⭐️Todoroki x Short!Reader

Ok,so I'm making this for a early Christmas because I heard a song and now here I am.Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------
As of now it's an early Christmas were a certain-short I may say-girl stood their.
(Y/N) P.O.V
Isn't this frustrating, considering I have no idea what to get for Todo-Kun.Oh let me explain what class 1-A,my class is up to.So they decided to do secret Santa on our break,which led to these events.

Anyway here I am not even knowing what to do.I bet the workers are just waiting for me to hurry up already and buy something.Oh well might as well go to the next shop.

As I enter I finally got an idea as to what I can get for Todo-Kun.But-one of the ingredients are far too high up for me........'I'LL FIGURE THIS OUT,I CAN DO IT......
....I think'

As I attempt to pull on a Shoyo Hinata and jump I eventually ended up falling back on to the ground like that one meme.Just as I was about to pull that attempt again I caught a certain candy cane walking up to me."Are you ok?"said Todoroki while holding out a hand to me.

And yet all I can think of was 'Did I die and go to heaven'
---------------------------------------------------
Welp there chu go,I hope this was good.I'll be making a part 2 soon so don't worry,anyway me phone dying so I'll see chu guys soon again.Bye!
-Shinibi
254 words