Chapter 2

-- carcinoGenecist [CG] began trolling ectoBiologist [EB] --

CG: HEY JOHN.

EB: hi karkat!

EB: what's up?

CG: I, UH, NEED TO ASK YOU A FAVOR.

EB: sure, what is it?

CG: IS IT OKAY IF WE STAY WITH YOU AT YOUR PLACE FOR A WHILE?

EB: wait, what do you mean by we?

CG: AS IN LIKE, ME AND ALL THE OTHER TROLLS.

EB: wow, um, okay! i don't know if i'll have enough space though... remind me to buy extra sleeping bags.

CG: YOU SERIOUSLY DONT MIND US STAYING HERE?

EB: no, of course not! you're my friend, that's what friends do.

EB: um, karkat?

EB: are you still there?

EB: karkat?

CG: YEAH IM HERE, I WAS JUST CAUGHT OFF GUARD A BIT BY THE WHOLE FRIENDSHIP THING.

EB: um... okay?

CG: ANYWAYS, WE'LL BE OVER TONIGHT, OKAY?

EB: sure thing, see you then!

-- carcinoGenecist [CG] ceased trolling ectoBiologist [EB] --

"ALRIGHT, WE'RE GOING. PACK UP ALL YOUR STUFF, WE'RE LEAVING IN TWO HOURS," Karkat said, logging off of Trollian. Everyone who was standing around him by the computer scrambled around, trying to get to their things first.

==>

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. The door finally swung open.

"Hey guys!" John said cheerfully.

"SAVE THE FORMALITIES FOR LATER, FUCKASS. WE'RE SOAKING OUT HERE," Karkat replied. It was raining again. John laughed.

"Yeah, when it rains, it pours around here, right?" He said, letting them in.

"Wow, John, you've got a nice pl8ce here!" Vriska said as they entered.

"Thanks," he said, blushing a bit. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable wherever you like. My dad's on a business trip, and he won't be back for a couple of weeks." At this, Sollux approached him, cellphone in hand.

"Yo John, what'2 the wiifii pa22word??" He said.

"Umm..."

"Come on, II can't wa2te up all my 4G or el2e KK ii2 gonna kiill me."

"DONT LET HIM GET TO YOU," Karkat said. "THEY'RE ALL STUPID IDIOTS."

"You 2ound liike a 2tupiid iidiiot ju2t 2ayiing that," Sollux retaliated, hoping to start a fight. Karkat just rolled his eyes and went upstairs. He was just so done.

==>

"Yo. TZ. TZ, wake up. Gog, you're a heavy 2leeper. TZ!!" Terezi slowly opened her eyes.

"WH4T 15 1T, 50LLUX?" she mumbled.

"You left all of your 2calemate2 back home, riight??"

"Y34H, WHY?"

"Becau2e... well, come wiith me," he said. Terezi groaned and got out of bed, still in just her shirt and boxers.

"Lookiit," Sollux said once they were downstairs.

"WH4..." Terezi said, sniffing the air. "1'D KN0W TH4T 5M3LL 4NYWH3R3. 1T'5 PUC3F00T."

"Exactly. Why ii2 he here iif you left hiim behiind??" Sollux said.

"1 H4V3 N0 1D34. BUT W41T, WHY D1DN'T Y0U JU5T BR1NG H1M UP5T41R5 T0 M3?"

"Dude!! Iif he'2 here by 2ome 2upernatural event or 2omethiing, then why would II touch hiim??"

"W3LL, W3'R3 G0NN4 H4V3 T0 G3T H1M 0UT 0F TH3 W4Y, D0N'T Y0U TH1NK?" Terezi asked. After noticing that Sollux's face had gown pale, she said, "F1N3, 1'LL D0 1T." She walked over the plush dragon and picked him up with a squeak.

"533, N0TH1NG'5 WR0NG W1TH--" At this, Professor Pucefoot proceeded to burst, leaving a dark green ectoplasm all over Terezi. She let out a shriek, and Sollux rushed over to silence her, but it was too late. Karkat had already come out of his room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING THIS EARLY?" He asked. "AND WHY IS TEREZI COVERED IN SLIME?"

"Um, we had a grub 2auce acciident," Sollux said.

"ALRIGHT, WHATEVER. IT'S NOT LIKE I CARE. JUST GET OUT OF THERE BEFORE NEPETA SEES YOU, OR ELSE SHE'S GONNA START SHIPPING YOU," Karkat said, heading back into his room.

":33 < I already do!!!" Nepeta screamed through her bedroom door. Sollux rolled his eyes and turned back to Terezi.

"Alriight, we're gonna clean you up, and then we're gonna throw Pucefake out, okay?? And don't tell anyone about thii2." Terezi nodded. "Good."