Chapter 4

"uM, gAMZEE," Tavros said. "aRE YOU IN THERE,"

"YeAh, I'm AlL uP aNd ReAdY fOr Ya," Gamzee replied from inside the hall.

"oKAY," Tavros said, wheeling himself in.

"SuRpRiSe!" Gamzee said, standing at the top of the stairs. Rosepetals were scattered all over the steps. "I aSkEd KaRbRo, AnD hE sAiD tHaT rOsEpEtAlS wOuLd MaKe ThIs MoThErFuCkInG rOmAnTiC."

"oH," Tavros started. "tHIS IS A REALLY NICE GESTURE, BUT,"

"Oh, YeAh. YoU, uH, cAnT gO uP sTaIrS. I fOrGoT." Gamzee came down the stairs and held out his arms.

"uH, gAMZEE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING,"

"I'm GoNnA mOtHeRfUcKiNg CaRrY yOu."

"wHAT," Tavros stammered.

"YoU hEaRd Me. NoW cOmE oN."

"uM, OKAY," Tavros said, and pushed himself as best he could to the edge of his four-wheel device. Gamzee then picked Tavros up and held him bridal-style.

"uM, i DON’T THINK THIS IS RIGHT," Tavros said.

"ItS fInE," Gamzee said reassuringly.

"oKAY, iM TRUSTING YOU ON THIS,"

"So Am I, tAvBrO." Tavros's eyes widened at this, but decided to let it go. The two slowly made it up the stairs and to the door.

"OkAy, We DiD iT, bRo. NoW hOw Do We GeT tHrOuGh ThE dOoR wItH mY mOtHeRfUcKiNg TaLl HoRnS aNd YoUr MoThErFuCkInG wIdE hOrNs?"

"i REALLY DON’T KNOW, gAMZEE,"

"Um, HoLd On," Gamzee said, and put Tavros down on the floor behind him.

"gAMZEE," Tavros said, feeling helpless. "wHAT ARE YOU DOING,"

"GeTtInG yOuR mOtHeRfUcKiNg ChAiR tHiNg, BrO."

A minute or two later, Gamzee came up the stairs with the four-wheel device on his head like a hat. He then proceeded to take it off his head and use it as a battering ram to open up the doorway.

"oH MY GOG, gAMZEE, kARKAT'S GONNA KILL YOU," Tavros exclaimed.

"WeLl, We DoNt HaVe To TeLl hIm It WaS mOtHeRfUcKiNg Us," Gamzee said, picking Tavros up once more and carrying him through the door, placing him down on the bed. Tavros giggled a little, but stopped himself.

"DoNt StOp LaUgHiNg, BrO," Gamzee said, going over to the fireplace. "It MaKeS mE hApPy WhEn YoU lAuGh." Tavros giggled out of bashfulness, and then continued to laugh at Gamzee's pathetic attempt to light a fire.

"aRE YOU EVEN QUALIFIED TO LIGHT A FIRE, gAMZEE," he asked.

"YoU hAvE tO Be MoThErFuCkiNg QuAlIFiEd?" Tavros laughed even more.

"oH GOG, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE," he said. Sparks flew, and then a fire was lit.

"DoNe!" Gamzee said, chuckling to himself. He then pulled out some wine glasses and a bottle of Faygo. "I gOt ThE fAnCy KiNd," he said. "Be HaPpY." Tavros laughed hysterically at his joke, so much that he cried. Gamzee laughed. "WhY cAnT yOu Be HaPpY aLl Of ThE tImE, tAvBrO?" he asked quietly enough for Tavros not to hear. "CoMe On," he said, louder. Gamzee went over to Tavros and picked him up once more, placing him down by the fireplace. Then he sat down across from him and handed him a glass of Faygo. "DrInK uP."

==>

"GAMZEE, TAVROS, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Karkat said, heading up the stairs. He stopped at the top of the steps when he saw the doorway. The door had been closed, but the holes around it were extremely noticeable. "I AM GOING TO KILL THOSE TWO IDIOTS," he said, opening the door. Inside, Gamzee and Tavros were both asleep in bed, cuddling. Tavros yawned and wrapped his arms around Gamzee, embracing him in a sleep-hug. Karkat felt his horns getting hot as he blushed. This was so cute and so embarrassing at the same time. In the end, he decided to leave the two of them alone and not even mention the door.

==>

Hey guys, sorry about the later-than-usual update. I was sick all day and couldn't move (stupid food poisoning). But hey, here I am! Anyways, see you all next week. PEACE OUT BROS.

-RR123