Ch.11

Jungkook P.O.V.

"Kookie!" I heard RM yelling my name.
I'm in my room playing overwatch.
"In the room." I replied back.
RM wasn't alone, income Jin and Suga with him. "What's up?" I ask them.
"What's up? Are you kidding me? Why haven't you been at school for three days?" Jin yelled.

Yes I haven't been at school for three days. Who cares?
"JK, what about your classes?" RM asks
I pointed towards my desk. I emailed my teachers and they sent most of my assignment.
"Okay, what about dance practice you disloyal child?" This time it was Suga who asked.
"Have you had another meeting with the girls?" I comment back.
"No but that's not the point!" Jin yells.
"Why are you doing this?" RM asks.

Apparently after the first day I miss class, J hope told me Lisa was asking about me.
Well let's just say seeing her with V like that didn't settle well for me. So if she isn't happy that she couldn't talk to me... well this is my pay back.

"Nothing. I just don't feel like going to school." Not wanting admit why.

"Do you think we're stupid? Your doing this because of Lisa. That girl has been non stop looking for you. She nearly choked Jimin. Stop this childish game!" Suga said and left.
"Kookie, you have literally been crazy for this girl for almost two years now. Why are you ruining it?" RM asks.

"You know why." I simply said.

"JK, V said it wasn't anything. He's one your best friend. Why do you not believe it?" Jin said.

"She has one of his jackets on her. The meeting we had with the principal, he said hi like they were friends. If V likes her than I'll step back." I tell them.

"But V doesn't like her. And you are sabotaging your chance."RM tells me.

"JK, stop being an idiot. Go to school. Talk to the girl."Jin said and walks out with RM

I'll admit this childish but seeing her and V like that gave a sick feeling in my stomach. V did tell me that they didn't do anything. They just talked. So I believe him but doesn't mean it still didn't bother me. I would never be mad at V but I was close of wanting to hit him.

The next day I went to school. I met the guys like normal. The boys patted my back and welcome me back to school. We enter the school like normal, goofing around.
I step into the school and I saw her. She didn't seem to pay attention at first. Until Jisoo whisper something in Lisa ear. She turned around and her eyes lit up the moment she saw me. She shut her locker and started to walked.
I stopped walking because I realized, she was walking towards me with a smile.
I look around and saw the boys were equally surprised as I was.
As if the whole school realize what was happening, everything went silent
When she reaches me, we're toe to toe. Her doe eyes were starring right into my eyes and I could smell her light lavender perfume.
"Welcome back Jeon." Her voice.

It's like hearing it for the first time.
Wait.. did she say Jeon. She always called me Jungkook.

Before I could say anything, I felt a burning sting on my right cheek.
I heard nothing but gasp through out the school. She just slapped me.

In front of the whole school.

And then her sweet doe eyes had fire in them. She turns and walks away.

What the hell was that? I thought. What did I do?

Jennie gave me a smirk, Rose gave pitty eyes and Jisoo had a shocked expression. They all follow Lisa.

It took me a minute to come back to reality.
I turn to ask the boys did that really happen, but all the boys were smiling.

"Damn, that was a nice one." Suga said
"Bro, I did not expect her to do that!" Jimin said.
"Nice!" Jin said.

Ladies and gentlemen these are my friends.

"Why do you look surprised?" This time RM spoke up.

"What do you mean? She just slapped me?" I explained to my friends just in case they didn't notice.

"We saw, but you kind of deserved it. You knew she was looking for you but you held out because you were mad." V tells me.

"That girl is scary but damn she was never that scary towards us." J hope said and shook his head. "Well at least we aren't you or making stupid decisions."
He finishes.

With that all the boys left and pat my back wishing me good luck and shaking their head in disappointment.

Can I just express how talented people are with photoshop. Like seriously!