Ch 34

Lisa P.O.V.

The air was cold, I wish I could say that's the reason why I'm shaking so much. But I know the cold weather didn't have anything to do with my shaken nerves. I told myself not to be weak and get this over with.

But my braveness went away when I felt a familiar arms around my waist.

"I miss you so much." The familiar sweet voice whispers in my ear.

I turn my whole body to face and give me a smile which made him smile. He came down to kiss me and I let myself enjoy this last kiss.

I can feel my heart breaking and tears are starting to form. I pulled away before they could fall. I clear my throat. "Let's take a walk."

He entangled our fingers together and we started to walk around the park. We came here a couple of times. I remember adults giving us weird looks because we were acting more childish than their five year old kids. I smile at the memories as we walked.

"How have you been? Did you catch up with everything you needed to do?" He asked, but voice didn't sound confident.

"Yeah." Was all I said.

We continue to walk in silence until he stopped us.

"Lalice, what's wrong?" He asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you are lost in thoughts, you get extremely serious. And when your nervous you avoid eye contact. You have not once looked me in the eye all night." He tells me.

He know me too well. And this makes it harder.

"I can help you with whatever you need. I'll do what I can. Just talk to me."

I looked up and his eyes shows that he hasn't been sleeping and I feel bad. I took a deep breath.

"I can't do this anymore." I tell him.

He looked confused and he chuckles. "You mean the park? Well we can go to my place." He grabs my hand and pulls me to one side of the parking lot but I didn't budge. "What is it?"

"I can't do this anymore." I tell him again hoping he would just get it and leave.

"What do you mean this time?"

"This." I point to me and him.

His lips turned into a frown. "What do you mean, this?"

"You and I." I tell him.

He stood there thinking, "Wha what do you Umm mean?" He stutters out. He walked up close to me. "What's happen? Did I do something... wrong?" His voice started to trail off. "Lalice did I pressure you? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." he starts to panic.

The one thing I didn't want was to have either of us regret us having sex. That was such a special night and I want to keep it that way.

I shook my head immediately a "No." I whisper. I clear my throat. "No, that wasn't it."

"Then what is it? We can fix it." His tone was sounded like he was angry but he is holding it in.

"We can't."

"Lalice, you have to give me more than two to five words sentence here." He chuckles but it sound like he was hurt.

"It's just over."

"No." He shook his heads "No, there's more to it. You can't." And he stop because his voice broke. "You can't just say its over." He grabbed my hand. "You love me remember?" He then caress my cheeks which made me look him in the eyes. "And I love you." He gives me a sad smile at the last words.

My heart was certainly breaking. I can't stand the sight of him like this. I stepped away from his embrace and I could see he was shock with me pulling away.  I have to do this.

"It's over. How many time do I have to say it." This time I had certainty in my tone.

"Tell me why then." He was mad.

Good.

"Are you kidding me? Did you seriously think what we had was real, It was all a joke. You hurt me three years ago. This was my way to prove to your words about me wrong."

I swear I saw his whole soul just left him. He stood there looking at me without any words. He blinked a few times.

"Bullshit!" He yells.

"What part? It doesn't matter, none of it was bullshit."

He looked around wiping his face as if he was trying to wake up from a dream. "Are you telling me, that you made me fell for you three times as hard and you didn't feel the same way? Are telling me that what we had wasn't real? Are fucking telling me that you had sex with me to prove a fucking point!" His voice raises as each words were coming out.

My heart was breaking at each words and I was doing everything I can to hold back my tears. I didn't know how much longer I could take so I had to finish this.

"Yes."

"Even you saying you love me. That wasn't real?" He whisper the last sentence.

I nod my head.

He laughs. "Wow Lalisa Manoban, you really are something. You slept with me to break my heart. How fucking cold are you?"

I balled my fist up, my nails were digging in my skin. It was helping me distract the pain from somewhere else beside my heart.

"No, this is a joke. It has to be." He comes back to me and hold me. "This is a joke. It has to be." He said over and over.

I close my eyes and remember his warmth. I smelled him one last. I pulled away again.

"Believe it Jungkook. It's over. I never loved you." I tell him as I looked him in the eye. And I saw the tears in his eyes before they fell. "Goodbye."

I walked away in that moment, because I swear I was going to crumble right there. I officially felt numb from all the pain I was feeling.

I walked towards my car on the far side of the park and I was surprised to see my three best friends by my car in tears. They saw and heard everything. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. They fell and my friends held me.

We walked into the car, Jisoo drove while the Jennie and Rose held me crying.

Okay, so this is my last chapter for the night. I think this was too much sad chapters.

I hope you ummmm hate it, I guess. Lol

You know what I mean. I hope you enjoyed it by hating it. Lol