SPECTER

Happy Halloween 🎃 👻 Or if you're reading this after/before October 31...
Happy weekday/weekend😂

Here's a special Michaeng one-shot ~

-

💢 This story is 100% thought up by me. Anything related to others is purely coincidental!! 💢

Written on October, 27th 2019.
Completed on October 31st, 2019.

[ Specter: a ghost ]

October 27, 20XX

Mina was about to spend her first week of Halloween in her new house of the past 10 months. So she is currently decorating her whole place up 'spooky' for the middle of the night party her and her friends are throwing over there tomorrow.

She got the place for quite a good bargain. $40,000 to be exact...

At first, Mina didn't understand why the house was selling for so cheap... What could be wrong with it in her eyes? It looked perfectly normal.

It was a small two story light brown house that was constructed in the 70s. Everything of course got restored over the years, so the place looked modern enough for Minas liking.

She still wanted answers of course...

So when she was signing the official papers for it last year, she asked her landlord Taeyeon to tell her about the past from it.

Unfortunately, Taeyeon didn't really know too much about the history of the house. The company only told her the obvious of what to tell buyers if they were interested. And that was: a 20 year old girl passed away in this house 40 years ago. So ever since then, no one really wanted to buy a house where someone died at. And apparently, all the other previous owners wouldn't even last a night in there without fleeing. Plus, there was always a weird energy revolving around the whole house that creeped people out...

With that explained to her—Mina understood why the house was so cheap.

People were freaked out someone died in there!

Right?

Maybe there was more to the reason, but Mina was in denial about everything.

Despite the facts of that. That still didn't stop her from signing the papers away from such a good home deal. She never believed in the paranormal, so she wasn't afraid at all of what else might've been said revolving the home.

Mina set down the last box of Halloween decorations in the kitchen. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and began examining her surrounding.

Still so much to do...

She looked at the time on her phone and saw it was already 1am. She has to wake up for college at 7...

If she knew decorating would've taken up several hours, then she would have done this a little more earlier in the day.

Oh well...she's glad it's somewhat done now.