JUST SAY YES.

just tell me that you don't love me.
like my heart is going to leave,
like i'm going to hate you.

TWO MONTHS AGO

he was so excited for this day. for the day he would finally confess his love to hwang hyunjin, the love he has held in for five months. hyunjin held seungmin's heart in his hands 24/7. he said to himself that he would never fall for him, but now he has gone against his word. seungmin was in love with hyunjin.

seungmin had asked hyunjin if he would go on a walk with him to a nearby park, hyunjin agreed to it. the whole walk on the way was silent and seungmin felt like he wanted to scream, he held it in by looking on the floor.

once they got there, they both immediately headed to the swings. every time the two boys went to the park together, the first thing they would do was run to the swings. they both swung rhythmically and all you could hear were the eery sounds of the chains.

seungmin thought it was a perfect time to finally tell him. the moment was great as they just looked far away into the sky.

"hyunjin," he looked over to seungmin with those beautiful eyes. gosh, those eyes, most people would describe them as boring but to seungmin, he could just look into them forever. "i need to tell you something," he gulped, seungmin had fear in his mind but he also truly had hope.

"ever since the day we met, the day i moved in to my new house, i just couldn't get over you. you welcomed me by giving me your homemade cookies and you helped me move my boxes. i couldn't stop staring at your features, but after three months, i found something else to love, i loved your personality. you were truly so kind." seungmin blabbered out.

"i've fallen in love with you, hwang hyunjin. please, be my boyfriend."

he looked at hyunjin with desperate eyes, although the older seemed to look at him with confused eyes. seungmin looked away and started to tear up, he sighed. he knew hyunjin didn't love him back.

your eyes give me an answer,
i'm just sighing as if i'm sorry.

"i love you too." hyunjin muttered out very loudly. although he was the one who was crying. he was the one who was panicking. seungmin looked at him like he was crazy.
hyunjin immediately clings onto seungmin
and kisses his lips softly. seungmin took it by
surprise.

the kiss was way too short, but the younger enjoyed it every second. he cried in the boys arms, with happiness. hyunjin just stared into nothing and rubbed circles onto seungmin's back.

maybe i'll fall in love with him
while we're dating.

MEMORY ERASED.

that's how it collapses,
i'm falling apart.