WILL I GO AWAY FROM YOU?

i filled your heart that i love,
i think i'm going to die.
will you go away?

yang jeongin had just arrived to the neighbourhood of hyunjin and seungmin. hyunjin decided to make him feel welcome and give him his classic homemade chocolate chip cookies, made with extra love for the cute boy.

seungmin had watched jeongin move in from his bedroom window as he was reading a book. he was not bothered. however, when he saw his boyfriend head out of his house and walk over to the new boy, he immediately put his book down and watched every move the two boys were making.

"welcome to the neighbourhood, i'm hyunjin!" he gave his cookies to the younger boy, he turned around and had the hugest smile on his face. wow, he's cute hyunjin thought, he saw his braces and thought it accentuated his smile.

"cookies! oh, thank you so much!" the boy replied and picked up one of the cookies, popping it into his mouth. "wow! these are so delicious! i'm jeongin by the way." he bowed to his older and hyunjin laughed, patting the boy's head like a fluffy dog.

seungmin was watching it all happen from the window, his blank expressionless stare would not change. he never laughs at me like that, seungmin thought with fear in his mind. he looked away for two seconds, but looked back again since he had the urge.

"do you wanna come inside?" jeongin asked hyunjin, "i have a video game console we can set up and play for a little while! it'll be fun!" jeongin winked sarcastically while shooting a finger gun at hyunjin. the olders cheeks turned a little red and he giggled.

"sure," hyunjin answered to the question with a big smile on his face. that was a smile that seungmin had never seen. jeongin lead hyunjin inside his house.

seungmin could not look away. he was terrified. of what you may ask? he thought hyunjin was gonna leave him for a new and cuter boy.

even if i do this, and that
will you still leave me?

seungmin must have been so focused and spaced out that he did not see his best friend, jisung enter his house. jisung came into his room and saw the boy tearing up just a bit, but with an emotionless expression.

"i saw it too," jisung said calmly. seungmin turned his head to look at him and decided to just wipe his tears and man up. "he won't leave you seungmin, he loves you too much." jisung must have read the others mind and just attacked him in a hug.

seungmin didn't move. he just nodded. hyunjin never acted the way he just acted around jeongin. in his mind, he hoped jisung was right.

was he right?

meanwhile, hyunjin and jeongin were playing super smash bros on nintendo switch. jeongin beat hyunjin for the 4th time and he was super surprised at his gaming skills. "i am the champion!" jeongin screamed while showing off his fake muscles, hyunjin chuckled at the boy being adorable.

hyunjin felt his phone vibrate and ring, he had a new message. "who is it?" jeongin asked as his sipped his chocolate milk, hyunjin looked down at his phone.

seungmin
hey hyunjin 🥰
do you wanna hang out?

hyunjin looked up at the cute boy in front of him and back down. he locked his phone and threw it to the side, "no one. just spam messages." he replied and jeongin nodded. "let's keep playing."

if you leave me,
you'll end up crazy,
can you really leave me?