DARKNESS, HEART BRUISING.

i'm gonna stop time with you
but i can't see the future i've drawn

the couple were cuddling on seungmin's bed watching their favourite k-drama, hotel del luna. they didn't have much time to spend with each other ever since the new boy moved in. which seungmin spoke with and he was actually a very sweet boy.

hyunjin heard his phone ding, right at the same time a gun had gone off on the tv. hyunjin reached over for his phone and smiled at the message when he saw the name pop up.

jeongin 🖤
HYUNJIN MY MAN
LETS PLAY SUPER SMASH BROS
PLEAAAAAAASE
I WANNA KICK YO ASS
FOR THE 57TH TIME

"seungmin, i gotta go. my mum is asking me to feed the dog." hyunjin pushed the younger off him lightly and put on his jacket that was hanging on seungmin's chair since it was cold outside.

"you'll be back?" seungmin smiled softly at him, but hyunjin's face had no expression whatsoever.

"no, i got to do some other things." hyunjin quickly replied and the other boys smile quickly faded, he nodded in sadness. as the older was about to leave, seungmin stopped him with a question.

"jinnie, can i ask you something before you leave?" seungmin had asked with more desperate eyes from when he asked him out. hyunjin nodded and stopped to hear what the boy would say.

"do you still love me?" came out of seungmin's mouth with a voice crack in between. those were the words that hyunjin dreaded the most. seungmin had tears strolling down his face, although he wasn't frowning. he looked like he was feeling nothing.

"don't ask stupid questions that waste my time, seungmin. i'll see you tomorrow," hyunjin walked out of his room and slammed the door, clear anger in his face.

seungmin laid down in his bed and closed his eyes.

he never loved me, did he?

it breaks like a dream,
it's all broken.