Pay attention to me!

(3rd POV)

Jungkook was currently at his neighbors house aka his boyfriends house.

Their families were friends so Taehyungs family invited Jungkooks family for a barbecue party.

While everyone was outside setting up for the party Jungkook, His younger sister Lisa and Tae were watching TV in the living room.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch that was on the right while Tae sat opposite of him. And Jungkooks sister was sitting on the floor.

Jungkook and his sister were watching a tv show they watch every Friday and Tae was getting bored.

Jungkook hasn't been paying him any attention. As soon as he got here he just sat in front of the Tv, didn't even give Tae a peck on the lips.

"Kookie...come on let's go do something else". Taehyung whines trying to get his boyfriends attention.

"Shhh...later". That's the same answer Tae has been getting for the past hour and he was getting pissed.

Suddenly he felt something hard next to him. It's a doll shoe...a big one.

Tae smirked knowing exactly what he's gonna do with it.

He threw the shoe on his boyfriend and immediately averted his gaze to the TV. An evil smirk on his lips.

"Ouch...are you serious right now?" Jungkook felt something hard hit him on the side of the head.

It hurt like hell...he turned around seeing that evil smirk on his boyfriends lips and knew it was his doing.

"Tae that freaking hurts". Jungkook groaned glaring at his boyfriend.

"What?" Tae tried to play stupid knowing damn well his boyfriend wasn't buying it.

"You know what...whatever". Jungkook wasn't about to give his boyfriend the satisfaction.

He ignored his boyfriend and averted his gaze back to the Tv.

Taehyung groaned in frustration at his boyfriends action. Was he seriously still not paying him any attention.

And that when Tae got another evil idea. One he knew his boyfriend couldn't ignore.

He smirked grabbing a pillow and throwing it at his boyfriend.

"Taehyung~ahh are you serious?" Jungkook really wasn't in the mood for his boyfriends annoyance.

He tried to ignore it again but his boyfriend wasn't having it. Tae grabbed another pillow and threw it at his boyfriend.

Now jungkook was done ignoring his boyfriend childish act. It's payback time.

Jungkook got up and threw a pillow at Taehyung. He jumped in happiness when the pillow hit his boyfriend in the face.

They kept on running around the house throwing pillows at each other until they got to Tae's grandmothers room.

"Granny help me out over here". Tae said hiding behind his grandma.

"What are you boys doing". She laughed at the two boys. They looked like 5 year olds right now.

Jungkook groaned in frustration. He couldn't hit Taehyung since he was hiding behind his grandmother.

"Hi nana...can I hit you gorgeous grandson for a bit". Jungkook said smiling at Taes grandma.

"Haha...I can let you do that he's my precious grandson". She said laughing at Tae sticking out his tongue at jungkook.

"But I guess you could hit him for a few times". She added laughing even more at the look of betrayal on her grandsons face.

"Granny..." Taehyung whined. He wasn't expecting his grandma to just sell him out like that.

"Thank you nana..." Jungkook said running after Tae again.

Suddenly he tripped on the way out of the room and fell on Taehyung.

"Well...this has taken a wild turn". Tae said teasing his boyfriend.

"Shut up". Jungkook said ignoring how flushed his cheeks are right now.

"Make me". Taehyung said a wild smirk making its way on his lips.

"Gladly". Jungkook replied attaching his lips to the olders.

Suddenly jungkook felt Tae tug at his shirt. He slapped his boyfriends hands away.

"That's enough". Jungkook said trying to get up only to be pulled back down.

This time the roles were reversed. Jungkook was under Taehyung. Judging the smirk on his face Jungkook was in for something.

Taehyung brushed his lips against Jungkooks teasing the younger.

He started kissing his neck sucking on it lightly. The younger wanted to push him away but he couldn't. He felt weak.

Taehyung moved to the youngers ears biting it softly.

"You...are annoying". Jungkook said between each breath he took.

He was panting...and Taehyung was enjoying it a bit too much.

"You know you love it". Taehyung whispered in the youngers ears making him shiver.

Just when he was about to link their lips again.

"Uhmm". Jungkook pushed the older off of him a little too hard which resualted in Taehyung slamming his head on the floor.

"Ouch..." Taehyung groaned rubbing his head.

Jungkook was as red as a tomato....he cannot believe his and Taehyungs parents just walked in on them making out.

"I...can explain". Jungkook muttered  scratching the back of his head.

"Sure you can". His mother said crossing her arms on her chest.

Taehyung chuckled at the youngers frustration which only earned him a glare from both his boyfriend and his parents.

"Will somebody get me some damn popcorn, and will please move to the right a bit I wanna get a clear shot of this."

Taes grandma yelled from her room which made everyone else purse into laughter.

The women sure knew how to fix an awkward situation which the boys were both thankful for.

_________________________

Hope you guys liked this oneshot!!

Should I make more oneshots??