Don't Lose Your Head

Boylen:
Grew up in the French Court. Oui, oui, bonjour. Life was a chore so

All:
She set sail

Boylen:
1522,came straight to the UK. All the British dudes lame...

All:
Epic fail

Boylen:
I wanna dance and sing.

All:
Politics?

Boylen:
Not my thing.

But then I met the King and soon my daddy said: "You should try and get ahead."

Boylen:
Well he wanted me. Ha! Obviously. Kept messaging me like everyday. Couldn't get better than he sent me a letter and who am I kidding I was pret a manger.

Sent a reply.

Just saying "Hi".

Well you're a nice guy, I'll think about it, maybe, XO baby.

All:
Oh no!

Boylen:
Here we go.

All:
You sent him kisses?!

Boylen:
I didn't know I would move in with his Mrs.

All:
What?

Boylen:
Get a life!

All:
You're living with his wife?!

Boylen:
Like what was I meant to do?

Boylen:
Sorry not sorry 'bout what I said. I'm just trying to have some fun. Don't worry don't worry don't lose your head I didn't mean to hurt anyone. LOL, say 'Oh well', or go to hell. I'm sorry not sorry 'bout what I said. Don't lose your head.

Boylen:
Three in the bed and the little one said:"If you wanna be wed make up your mind." Her or me cump, don't wanna be some girl in a threesome are you blind.

Dont be bitter. 'cause I'm fitter. Why hasn't it hit her. He doesn't wanna bang you somebody hang you!

All:
Oh no!

Boylen:
Here we go.

All:
Your comment went viral.

Boylen:
I didn't really mean it but rumors spiral.

All:
Wow Ann, way to make the country hate you...

Boylen:
Mate what was I meant to do?

Boylen:
Sorry not sorry 'bout what I said. I'm just trying to have some fun. Don't worry don't worry don't lose your head I didn't mean to hurt anyone. LOL, say 'Oh well', or go to hell. I'm sorry not sorry 'bout what I said. Don't lose your head.

Boylen:
Tried to elope but the Pope said 'Nope'. Our only hope was

All:
Henry

Boylen:
He got a promotion, caused a commotion. Set in motion

All:
The C of E

Boylen:
The rules were so outdated. Us two wanted to get X-rated. Soon excoumicated! Everybody chill it's tots God's will!

Boylen:
Henry's out every night on the town just sleeping around like 'What the hell?!'

If that's how it's gonna be maybe I'll flirt with a guy or three just to make him jell.

Well... Henry finds out and he goes mental. He screams and shouts like so jujmental!

All (as Henry):
You damed witch!

Boylen:
Mate just shut up. I wouldn't be such a bit*h if you could get it up.

All:
Oh no!

Boylen:
Here we go.

All:
Is that what you said?

Boylen:
And now he's going round like off with my head!

All:
No...

Boylen:
Yeah I'm pretty sure he means it...

All:
Seems it..

Boylen:
Like what was I meant to do?

What was I meant to do?

No but what was I meant to do?

Boylen:
Sorry not sorry 'bout what I said. I'm just trying to have some fun. Don't worry don't worry don't lose your head I didn't mean to hurt anyone. LOL, say 'Oh well', or go to hell. I'm sorry not sorry 'bout what I said. Don't lose your head.

Boylen:
Hahaha..... Sorry.