D.O'B **

**= smut
++= fluff
^^= gif

Sad movie

I was currently at my best friend, Dylan's, house

I was currently at my best friend, Dylan's, house. It was the weekend and we both decided to watch a movie together

With pizza ordered and beer cans in our hands, me and Dylan got into his bed and put on a movie. A sad movie to be clear

Tears rolled down my cheeks as the two lovers were reunited on the tv screen "Are you crying again?" Dylan asked and I nodded. He guided my face to his and wiped away my tears. The whole world seemed to have stopped as we both looked into eachothers eyes. Soon enough, we were both leaning in. Our lips locked and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me onto his lap and the kiss deepened. He suddenly broke off the kiss and looked at me "Do you want to go further?" He panted and I nodded. He attached his lips to my jaw and then my neck, making me let out a small moan as I tangled my fingers in his hair. He pulled away and raised my shirt over my head before turning us over so he was hovering over me. He pulled his own shirt off and lifted my back to unclasp my bra before yanking it off my arms and attacking my chest. He kissed down the valley in between my boobs until he reached my pyjama shorts and pulled them down. He dragged his tongue up my body until he reached my lips again and kissed me while I reached down and ran my hands up and down his chest. He pulled away once again and brushed the hair out of my face "Are you sure you want this?" He asked "I'm sure" I panted, smiling. He kissed the side of my mouth and shuffled down so his head was level with my core. He pulled my underwear down and licked up my right thigh and pressed his tongue on my clit. I bucked my hips, hoping he would get the message to carry on but all he did was chuckle "Stay still" he said, kissing my stomach before running his fingers through my folds. I let out a loud moan and threaded my fingers through his hair. He laid his tongue flat on my heat before pushing it in. I moaned as he pushed his tongue in and out. I whimpered, feeling myself getting close to climax. He pressed his finger to my clit and did quick, harsh circles on it. That was enough to make me spill and I came all over his tongue and face while moaning his name. He came back up and kissed my jaw before smiling at me "Did that cheer you up?" He asked hopefully "Definitely"

Book 2 out now