D.O'B ++

**= smut
++= fluff
^^= gif

Drunk

Tonight was boys night for Dylan

Tonight was boys night for Dylan. I never minded or got angry when he went out. I knew he wouldn't cheat on me. Although sometimes it is a bit worrying, I mean he is one of the most biggest actors out there and also to mention his hotness. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky.

I sat watching a movie upstairs when I heard the front door open and close "baaaaabe" Dylan called, his words slurring. I chuckled and went downstairs. When he saw me, his eyes lit up "Heyyy" he said, hiccuping right after "Hi, baby" I greeted,kissing his cheek and walking past him into the kitchen. He turned on his heel and followed me "Can you feed me?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder from behind. I know it's not a normal thing to say but I loved it when he was drunk, he never asked for sex or shouted at me, he was very loving and sweet "Mhm. What do you want?" I asked, turning so I was facing him "Well you look delicious but I would like some pizza" he commented. I smiled and went to freezer, pulling out a pizza and doing my thing before putting it in the oven "10 minutes" I said "Who's Tyler?" He asked suddenly and I realised he was looking through my contacts "You know who Tyler is. Tyler Posey" I said, taking my phone out of his hands "Oh yeah..." he said and then laughed. He took my phone again and carried on searching "What about Jeff Davis?" He asked and I scoffed "You are so wasted" I chuckled, taking my phone back once again and putting it in my pocket "Go wait at the table" I said "What?" He asked "Ta-ble" I said slowly and he nodded before stumbling over to the table and sitting down. I cut the pizza and put it on a plate before walking over and handing him it "Thank you baby" he said with a drunk smile. I walked back to the kitchen and filled up a glass of water so he could at least be a little bit sober. I handed it to him and he gladly drank it. I sat opposite him and admired the beautiful man in front of me "What?" He asked, mouth filled with pizza "You're so pretty" I said and he swallowed his mouth full before smiling at me.

Book 2 out now