D.O'B **

**= smut
++= fluff
^^= gif

This isn't really a smut it's just smutty but hey ho

7 minutes in heaven

Every Friday night, the teen wolf cast gathers up and plays games together

Every Friday night, the teen wolf cast gathers up and plays games together. I was just getting ready in a skirt and v-neck top. It wasn't long before I was walking in Tyler Posey's house and knocked on the door. He opened it and pulled he in for a hug "Hey, Ty! What's the game tonight?" I asked as I walked into his house. I was the first one there, like always. "It is..." he started, banging on the counter as a drumroll "7 minutes in heaven!" He shouted and laughed and my mood dropped instantly "Isn't that the game where you kiss someone?" I asked "yep, for 7 minutes in a wardrobe" he confirmed "Okay,get me a drink and make it strong" I sighed and he turned around to make me some kind of drink before turning around and handing me it. I smelled it and alcohol filled my nose so, logically, I downed it.

Soon, the whole cast was here (including Arden, Crystal so on). But then Dylan walked in, my crush. I know, pathetic right? But he has to be the hottest guy on earth- Tyler coming second.

"Okay, get in a circle!" Tyler shouted and everyone did so.

A couple rounds went and people came out looking so far, okay. "Y/n, your turn" Holland said and I spun the bottle and it landed on...Dylan. I took a deep breathe but Dylan's reaction was completely different. He smirked at me and got up, walking to me and giving me his hand. I took it and he led me to the wardrobe. When the door shut, I could hear and feel my heavy breathing.

Dylan's pov
She seemed really nervous. As for me, and as cocky as this sounds, I was quite confident. I had liked y/n for quite a while and now I was in a wardrobe with a drunk version of her. She was louder than usual tonight "You okay?" I asked "Yeah" she breathed out. I heard her step closer to me and I smirked, copying her action until we were centre meters apart "We don't have to do anything-" I started but I was shut up by her lips on mine. I kissed back and put my hands on her waist, pulling her close while she wrapped hers around my neck. I walked forward, making her walk backwards until she was pushed against the wall

Y/n pov
He was more intoxicating than all the alcohol I had had. "Can I touch you?" He asked, breathless. I just nodded and connected our lips together while he slipped his hand up my skirt and into my underwear. The feel of his warm hand on my clit made me throw my head back and let out a moan but I was cut off when he kissed me "you gotta be quiet, baby" he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. He continued to rub and then slipped his fingers in me. I kissed him quickly to avoid my moan as he started to pump in and out. we only had about 2 minutes left and if I know Dylan correctly, he wouldn't leave me like this. "faster" I managed out and he obeyed "30 seconds left!" Tyler's voice shouted and Dylan went even faster. I suddenly felt a wave of pleasure wash over me and I sunk my nails into the flesh on his bicep "30 seconds, that's a new record" he sniggered and I giggled. he kissed me and wiped the sweat off my forehead while Tyler counted down from 3.

Book 2 out now