1

Warnings :

Mentions of
- suicide
- self-harm
- child neglectiom
- depression
- anorexia
- injury (gore?)
- murder
- bullying
- isolation

Parts of this I wrote when I was in a really really dark place mentally just to give u a heads up.

It's pretty angsty and depressing till it gets better so beware don't take it too serious it's just a story and don't trigger yourself.
If your worried about the dark stuff this is angst with a happy ending.

-

A noise made him flinch, something fell he concluded as he felt himself regain consciousness and return to reality

his stomach was hurting, pounding from the horrible wounds of the carvings that pitch had left on him, grabbing and pulling on him, kici
King into him like he was nothing. The memory of it was left in flashes and blurry outlines.

Sweat rolled down the side of his temple as he sriml heard the sickening chuckle before seeing the dark shadow at last disappear from the window besides him.

Where was he.. what else had happened ?
He asked himself confused while looking around himself in shock.

with a heavy breath jack finally noticed a bloody knife in his numb right hand and he first thought it was his own from what pitch had done but when he looked to the other side his eyes spotted the feet of a boy from where he laid behind the bed. Blood polling around him.
Jacks eyes widened ans he struggled in breathing. The childs foot was twisted I a weird angle and his shoe was missing, his sock half way off.

He pushed against the ground and stumbled his way over in fast and paniced breaths only  to freeze once he reached the childs side. A little boy, no older than 8, bruised up and eyes openly staring at nothing but air. Dry Tears staining his skin and it made jack tear up himself in horror when he realized the blood was all over him and his hands. His blue hoody and old frozen over pants. He was covered in it.

his breath hitched and he backed more against the wall. the stomach of the boy was ripped apart blood flowing out like a river.he didnt want to look at it anymore but he was unable to look away.

there was just so much blood. He struggled to comprehend or understand that this wad real

the door bursted open and a wobbling north stumbled in as jack had flinched to stumble back. "Jack ! Omg what happ-"

the elder gasped loudly looking horrified at the child before he rushed over, speechlessly letting his hands hover over the body opening and closing his lips a few times clearly unable to comprehend what he was witnessing.

" north !!" tooth's scream appeard soon before she came flying in like lightning stopping at first when he eyes were.on jacks bloodied figure before onto the knife and then the dead child.
Wide eyes filling with tears as she got down by north." W-what happened what.. what did you ?"

Jack didnt know what to say as he looked onto himself aswell. Trembling in stress in fear and pain.

lastly bunny and sandy had entered just as shocked and caught off guard but bunny's wide eyes however turned dark not too soon after discovering the child and the knife.

The easterbunny pulled jack up by his throat and pinned hin to the wall causig the knife to fall to the ground at last as everyone except for tooth now looked at the both .