12

[ my writting is dropping and pretty not good, i will rewrite it all (every chapter) with a better language and grammar once ive finished this ff i just need a foundation to work on so...

but After everything is done ill publish an extra Chapter to let ppl who still read this or are into it know that I've corrected the language (dialogues concerning their accent, description of emotions and incidents, yada yada ) i will not change any incident however so there it goes enjoy ]

-

,, hes not listening " bunny spoke frustrated as he ran a paw over his face while he closed the door to the room behind himself.
,, where is everyone else ?"

,, its nighttime " north explained ,, sandy and tooth had to go do their duty "

The spirit of hope sighed at the realization that it was already that late. Jack wouldnt even have let him get closer, he was acting mad but bunny knew he was more hurt than ever. He hadnt stopped crying silent fat tears with that empty expression, it hurt bunny to watch him while not being able to do anything to help him.
It felt like watching the boys last spark die down. Watching him break

,, this is all pitch's fault, does he even know what he did !? We need to find hi-"
,, no " north frowned holding him back from attempting to storm off again ,, jack needs you here, pitch is going to return I know it we have to be ready we cant leave jack alone again.. aside from that we still dont know what to do about him turning mortal "

The easter spirit couldnt say anything against that because he was right. He cant go out in anger again he needs to be here.

,, it has something to do with his  staff" bunnymund explained ,, we need to find a way to fix it, and if we cant then... then I'll do what I have to"

,, that's too risky I already told you it's not an option "
North protested as bunny turned to grab onto the door handle again.
,, it is for me and most importantly it's a chance for him.. he deserves this chance more than anyone "

Silence followed and bunny opened the door gently. Before he left to talk to north jack had finally calmed down to pass out again. Nodding off while crying and sitting up. It was tearing bunny's heart apart when he had moved him carefully to lay down.
The look in the boys eyes something he knew he would never forget regardless of how this would end.

It killed him to see jack this way and as he entered now with north aswell they spotted how there were barely any white strains left on Jack's hair.
,, we dont have time .. "

Bunny looked down at his hands seeing as they were gripping the wood of one of the pieces from his staff.

,, bunny we cant fix it.. we already tried everything there has to be another way aside from what you're thinking "

The easterbunny only stared down at 
The statement that he had been thinking and agreeing on aswell.

He sighed reaching his paw out to gently lay on the boys head.
It had been his fault that jack was in this condition aswell so it was only fair to try and fix it with everything hes got.

Picturing Jack's goofy smile or the way how he would joke about serious stuff and become a silly child unknowingly lifting everyone's spirit. Little things couldve made him so happy. Bunny never understood why, he found it stupid and childish...
now it became clear that jack appreciated all these little things because he believed that was all he would get.

Jack believed he was all alone in this world, that no one cared for him so he became happy whenever little care was shown toward him.
He couldve been angry and revengeful like pitch but he was the complete opposite. Not just because jack had one of the biggest hearts but also because he wasnt confident enough to even think about deserving more care or attention.

He'd learned to appreciate and treasure little things as if he was thankful to even experience them at all. concluding exactly that made bunny want to cry out loudly and hold him close so nothing and no one would ever hurt the boy again. He'd hold him close enough to let him know just how much better he deserved, how great and amazing he was..

But jack was a broken child and the guardians were just as much at fault as the other spirits. He didnt deserve this, bunny wanted him to know for sure that he is loved that he cared for him more than ..
He wanted jack to he happy and alive even if it meant it could possibly kill the spirit of hope himself.

It was selfish. He had a huge role in the spirit world but he knew if he really were to die than another spirit would be chosen for his job.
It would mean the loss of easter for a few years.

No one but jack was worth this sacrifice in his eyes.

He gently took the wood out of Jack's hand as a tear rolled down down Easter spirits cheek when he held the boys hand in both his paws, covering it completely while watching his sleeping face.

'' I'm going to do it .." he announced determined, a frown taking over his face again when he turned briefly to north. '' there's no other way.. I'm ready to do this "

'' bunny .. "

'' please " he pleaded a bit more desperate while squeezing Jack's hand.

-

'' this is crazy !" tooth announce upset with her hand up showing her disbelief while she had been arguing with north over the past few houres.

Sandy stood helplessly by watching the 2 when the spirit of Christmas was lost for words himself.
He didnt agree on this decision but he couldnt completely disagree to it either '' this is bunny's choice in the end we all know how much he cares about Jack "

'' but how about Jack?? What is he going to think if he finds our about this? What if ... "

She suddenly turned quiet as bunny entered the main room again.
'' there is no what if... we are both coming out of this alive "
He spoke only briefly looking at her while he carried jack in his arms over to the couches, placing him down on one as he was about to turn the other one while everyone got closer to them again.

When the boys eyes suddenly opened.

He inhaled harshly lazily blinking a few times when his eyes fell onto bunny while the others got closer again aswell.
'' jack.. h-how do you feel " tooth asked hesitant when she got down besides him but jack didnt really look much at her when he rather looked back onto bunny's sad expression.
He didnt say anything and to the spirit of hope he didnt need to.

It was quiet when no one knew what to say and felt helpless while bunny and jack both didnt mind the silence.

The easter spirit got down as tooth moved away at that and he took another hold of jack hand.
He wanted to say something but he felt like he couldnt.. like he shouldnt neither did he have the words to say the right things.

'' b-bunny " the winter spirit mumbled barely under his breath when his tired puffy eyes closed again. Still being conscious but to tired to keep his eyes open and speak.

'' I'm here " was all bunny said when he leaned closer to ppace a kiss onto his forehead, stroking his hair on his forehead back before he stood up again.

He swallowed uncomfortably under the stars of the other guardians. North gave him a sad look despite how shocked he was just like the others that bunny had shown this kind of affection in front of everyone.

'' l-lets get this over with " he stuttered stressed as he laid down on the other couch, the moonlight shone into the took by now and they all turned to it as its light fell to the ground between the 2 couches with the 2 guardians on.

Sandy signed hopeful in sand over his head as north nodded toward him and the others '' man in moon is approving aswell "