2

Slowly his eyes opened when he felt himself hit the ground hardly being inside of a sack, he paniced turning around golfing onto his staff as it was the only thing that he could hold onto .

But soon he was pulled out of the sack and he sat on the ground in front of all the 4 guardians in fear and distortion as he swollowed getting to his feet, he felt somehow reliefed that they were ready to listen to him now despite the way that they had forced him here.

,, n-north I can explain ok " he started but once he saw the sad mixed with disappointed yet firm look on north he knew that they didn't get him here to let him explain .

,, we know what happened jack " tooth mutterd she was angerd and irritated by him he could tell. He'd never seen her like this.

,, b-but it wasnt me .. I swea-"
,, dont lie to our faces .. " bunny cut him off stepping foreward with an even more angered expression
,, you were holding the knife and staring at the boy .. If it wasnt you then why didnt you call for help !?"

,, i-i dont remember .. " the younger whisperd now clutching the staff tightly to himself with both hands .

The easter bunny chuckled breathy at that .
,, how could we be so stupid trusting you , even making you a guardian, what a stupid mistake " jacks eyes now snapped up to stare at bunnies filled with hatred,, the biggest mistake we had ever made .. Just tell me how it felt ! How did lt feel to stab that poor boy !!?"

The winter spirit flinched back when bunny got closer and he could already feel the tears appearing in hie eyes ,, i-i didnt k-kill hi-"
A punch landed on his face and he ended up falling back onto his back the staff tumbling out of his hands and he gasped at his aching body.

,, bunny !" North rushed freward holding him back but bunny was already on the boy punching him twice before north pulled dhim away
,, then get it over with ! Remove him from being one of us ! We dont need him ! A damn murderer !" He yelled around every word feeling like stabbs in the youngers heart as he recalled what pitch had told him ..

He forced himself to sit up, whiping the blood rolling down his nose away as he despredly got to his knees ,, n-o .. P-please "

,, this is your own fault jack ... And this time I cant say anything to defend you.. how could you do this ?" north sighed, pained  eyes as he stepped back with bunny when another yeti brought him the book for the guardians.

,, n-north p-please I .. I dont have anyone ! .. T-tooth " he was sobbing looking between them all ,, sandy " no one responded to hs pleads and north opened the book crushing his heart when he started reading the rule that said not to harm any child .
And them he said the words he feard the most .

,, I hereby banish you, jack frost from being a guardian, it is no longer your job to protect the children "

He stared up into norths face feeling nothing but broken. When north closed the book again.
,, I also do not wish to ever see your presence here again .." he finished off sighing but being so determined on getting rid of him.

,, i-i dont .. Know w-where to go .." He now merely whisperd, he felt so empty realizing he had just lost it all .

,, thats your own fault, "  bunny remarked coldly.

He swollowed standing shakingly up and walking closer when he saw the sad look in sandys eyes. he was trembling closer to him hoping he would help but tooth stepped between.
,, jack did you not listen ? We dont want you here anymore so its best if you leave now after what you've done you shouldnt be so surprised of the consequeses " she spat at him lowly.

And thats when he realized pitch was right .. He was unwanted.
He messed up. and now he is no longer a guardian. Now he was to no use anymore.
now he is a mistake again .

,, s-sorry .." was the last thing he whisperd before grabbing his staff and flying out through the nearest window.

He understood now.

-

he was alone again ..
All alone on his own , no friends no one who cared and it was all his own fault .

Murderer
Mistake
We dont want you
We dont need him

Suddenly he lost balance while flying, falling all the way down to the snow mountain and landing in the snow to stare up into the stky at the moon.

he started hating the moon .