Chapter: 4: Oh look, a tower in the middle of nowhere! (Part: 1).

Goofy: "Alright everybody, we're here!" He Said as the ships arrived at the planet which had a large tower in it.

Shino: "well, that is definitely something you don't see everyday." She said as Sara took a picture of it with his phone.

Sora: "it looks cool though."

Trf: "can't argue with that. Soundwave, what's the name of this place?" He Said as soundwave presses a few buttons on his console before it appeared on both ships screens.

Donald: "'The kingdom of corona.'"

Shino: "sounds like a nice place, maybe we can have a picnic her sometime?" She Said as the rest nod.

Goofy: "that sound pretty nice, and delicious." He Said as sora nods.

Sora: "Yeah, we could also get little chef to have us taste some new recipes he's done." He Said as they nod.

Donald: "just make sure my uncle gives you a discount, he'll probably get us to give him a lot of money." He Said causing everyone to laugh.

Trf: "Alright, let's go guys!"

Everyone: "Right!" They Said as their ships make their decent onto the planet.

_______

Everyone was now walking through a very nice forest and all looked normal as goofy looked up to the sun while putting his hand over his eyes before looking back to the rest.

Goofy: "it sure is a pretty day." He Said as sora stretched his arms while putting them behind his head while Shino breathed in the fresh breeze of the forest as Trf stretched and shakes his legs.

Sora: "Yeah, the weather is great, Shino was right about having a picnic here, it's perfect."

Shino: "I'll say, *spins around* it's beautiful!" She Said giggling.

Trf: "it feels so relaxing, even soundwave is having a great time with the animals." He Said since soundwave had a few squirrels on top of his head while he looked at a bird on his left hand as lazerbeak interacted with them from soundwave's chest.

Donald: "why do you think we came here?" He Said as they all kept walking forward.

Sora: "got me Donald."

Trf, Shino: "us too." They Said as soundwave nods.

Goofy: "we'll figure it out as we go." He Said as Donald sighs.

Donald: "okay."

Sora: "me and my brother are sure we were brought to this world for some good reason, but can't we sweat it later?"

Shino: "how are you sure Trf agrees?" She Said as Trf chuckles.

Trf: "you can call it brotherly intuition, so? What do you guys say?"

Donald: "fine with me, as long there's no heartless." He Said before Shino face palmed.

Shino: "You had to say it, didn't you!"

Donald: "What do you me-" He Said But was cut off by them all hearing someone scream and it keeps going until they noticed someone behind them tumbling down a cliff and they turn to see an adult man on the floor rubbing his But in pain before he looked up again to see heartless chasing him as he started to run away again and runs through the two groups.

???: "make way! Make way! Make way!" He Said as he kept running as the two groups then summoned their weapons to face the heartless.

Sora: "heartless!" He Said as the man now hid behind a large rock and looked back to the two groups standing their ground against the heartless.