Chapter: 4: Uh... how does a person form into a TREE MONSTER?! (Part: 3).

Back inside Rapunzel's tower in the hidden location, Rapunzel was lying on her bed as her hair was all over her rooms floor since it was not tied up anymore while pascal was looking at her while he stood on her bed as Rapunzel had closed her eyes, holding onto a purple cloth that had a golden imprint of the sun on it. Rapunzel then looked to her ceiling with sadness in her eyes before she noticed something.

Rapunzel: "Huh?" She Said as she then gasped before looking at the cloth with the sun imprint on it and looks to her ceiling again and does the same thing twice, after that, she sits up and gasped as she realised the sun imprint on the cloth resembles some of her signature's in her paintings. She looks around to see more of the same image before standing up and connecting the dots as an image of the picture she saw back in the kingdom with the baby that resembles her, before she remembers the tiara that she found and tried on. She then comes back into reality and gasped in shock and breathed heavily as she fell against her dresser as she calms down. Gothel Heard the thump from downstairs and went to check on her, but Rapunzel came out of her room.

Rapunzel: "I am the lost princess." She Said as gothel didn't understand her and was annoyed.

Gothel: "please speak up Rapunzel, you know how I hate the mumbling."

Rapunzel: "I am the lost princess. Aren't I?" She Said as as she was now angry while mother gothel's eyes widened as she was shocked that she managed to learn the truth.

Rapunzel: "did I mumble, mother? Or should I even call you that?" She said seriously as gothel tried to save her own skin.

Gothel: "Oh Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself? Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?" She Said as Rapunzel pushed her away.

Rapunzel: "it was you! It was all you!" She said upset and angry as gothel finally revealed her true colours.

Gothel: "everything I did was to protect you." She Said as Rapunzel pushed her out of the way and walked down the stairs to the ground flour with gothel following.

Gothel: "Rapunzel-"

Rapunzel: "I've spent my entire life hiding from people who would use me for my power..."

Gothel: "Rapunzel!"

Rapunzel: "when I should have been hiding from you!"

Gothel: "where will you go? He won't be there for you."

Rapunzel: "What did you do to him?" She said worried about Flynn as gothel smiles slightly.

Gothel: "that criminal's to be hanged for his crimes." She Said as she came up behind Rapunzel while she gasped in horror.

Rapunzel: "oh no."

Gothel: "now, now, it's all right. Listen to me, all of this is as it should be." She said as she went to pet Rapunzel's he'd before Rapunzel grabbed her wrist causing her to stop as gothel grunts a little at the grip.

Rapunzel: "No! You were wrong about the world, and you were wrong about me, and I will NEVER let you use my hair AGAIN!!" She Said as gothel got herself free from Rapunzel's grip and knocked herself into a mirror, which fell and shattered onto the floor. Gothel took a breather as Rapunzel walks away and prepares to leave until gets angry and serious as a dark aura emits from her.

Gothel: "you want me to be the bad guy? Fine. Now I'm the bad guy." She said walking slowly towards Rapunzel.

_______

The rest still tried to get sora to wake up while not far from them, Flynn was riding maximus towards Rapunzel's tower and they just finished crossing the bridge. After a few seconds, they finally reached the rest.