Chapter 3- Time to Get Stupider 2.0

I finally made it to school. Stupid Daisy, leaving me behind. I'm gonna share a few words with her when I get home. I sighed and walked inside the school building not really ready for the rampage of boys that ran toward me. After spending a few seconds counting,
there seemed to be 8. There was Tweek and 3 of the boys I saw at the coffee shop. Then some boys I've never seen before. I blinked and felt confused. "He-hey [Y/N]" Tweek smiled.

"Uuuhh, hey Tweek" I said.

The boys suddenly looked confused, well aside from Tweek. Then one finally spoke up, "You know Tweek?"

"Well duh, I mean I go to Tweak Bro's everyday," I nervously chuckled. "Why?" I finished. All the boys turned to groups and started arguing.

"WE SAW HIM FIRST!" The group that Tweek belonged to yelled.

"YOU CAN'T CALL DIBS ON SOMEONE! THAT'S JUST WEIRD" The other group argued.

People started to stare. I slipped away and went to look for my locker. Tweek soon followed. I swear those boys are so loud I can still hear them. "Who were they Tweek?" I looked over. "Th-they're the friends I t-told you about. They do this with a lot of p-people. That's probably a lot of the reason why people l-leave the school." Tweek nervously said, trying not to give me any ideas. "That's a little obvious, could you tell me their names? I think I want to be able to address them next time." I laughed.

"Well," Tweek started. "The dude with th-the blue chullo hat is Craig. C-Clyde is the one in the letterman jacket. Token is the one in purple sw-eater. Those are my closer fr-friends or at least the ones I c-consider friends. We're 'Team Craig'.  Then th-there's 'Team Stan' Kyle is the b-boy with the green ushanka. C-Cartman is the big one. Stan has the blue p-poofball hat. And finally K-Kenny is the one with the o-orange parka." Tweek picked at his finger.

That's a lot of guys to remember. Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder and my first instinct was to turn around and push whoever it was. Instinct was successful. Well, not really they didn't move much. Aw yeah, being super fucking scrawny helps. "Did you just 'push' me?" The supposed Stan said. Hhhhh I love that for me. "Uhh, so what if I did?" I crossed my arms and shrugged his hand off. "Maybe because that wasn't a push," Stan chuckled. Uhm?? okAy that was cUTe?? "I'm Stan by the way" He smiled. I snapped out of my thoughts, "I know, Tweek told me. I think I know everyone's names. I'm [Y/ -" I started to feel something slowly pulling me back and I look back at Tweek who was trying to go with his friends. So I waved bye to Stan grinning.

"Uhh Tweek how long does it take to drag me over there." I laughed. Tweek groaned "Fuck you, you're heavy." I gasped, "Are you calling mwuah fat? I didn't realize I had gained so much." I dramatically put a hand over my face and realized we stopped. I turned around and the guys were looking at me. "Ahaha.." I laughed. Tweek cleared his throat, "Guys this is [Y/N]." I awkwardly waved. 'Craig' turned to his locker not even sparing a second glance. 'Clyde' and 'Token' turned to me. "Heya, I'm Clyde, that's Craig and-" Token cut him off. "and I'm Token. Nice to meet you" I smiled and we spent the rest of the morning talking.

[[End of Chapter 3]]
Sorry that was a short chapter I just wanted to get one out fast so you guys wouldnt have to wait that long for another one. I promise I'll start working on chapter 4 immediately.