Chapter 6- Time to Die Pt.2

~~Previously~~
He looked at me, then looked at Craig. Then he started, "I dunno I really just thought he didnt like me or is angry with me." Craig looked at him then looked over.
~~Now~~

Craig sighed, "Maybe I am." (Y/N) looked at him, he looked confused as to why. I couldn't blame him though, I'm not sure why either. Then (Y/N) started, "Wh-" "Meet me out front after school" Craig mumbled and walked away. Probably off to go meet up with Clyde. All of the others were looking at eachother, confused as well. Then I realized I was still holding (Y/N). "O-OH" I stuttered dropping (Y/N). "OW TWEEK-" (Y/N) said but was cut off a second time by my running away.

[Okay we got mains Pov back again (Y/N)]

What's his problem? I turned back to the others and stood up. Kyle walked up to me and started questioning me. "So what gave you the idea he was angry at you?" I looked up at him, scratching the back of my neck. "Uhh y'know.. just the fact that he's been glaring at me all day, and when we were paired up for a project I turned around and his pencil was literally about to snap in two. But yeah, that could totally just be like a normal thing he does," I ranted. Kyle blinked and turned towards his group. Everyone nodded, "Yeah I dont think that's normal." I stared. Kyle turned back to me and began, "Yeah we've all been in the same class since like 4th grade so we should know what he's like by now." Wait, FOURTH GRADE?? THATS LIKE 7 YEARS. I shook my head then realized what period it was. "I uh actually gotta go, y'know lunch stuff so catch you guys later" I said, shooting finger guns. I turned and walked away. What the hell?? What was with the finger guns eugh amazing job (Y/N). Wallow in you're dumb embarrassing shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this was a really short chapter. Okay I dont know why this chapter was really hard to write. And most of that was just the scene in the hallway. I've also noticed I havent really accounted for his anger issues in his personality. Of course it doesnt define him but he does have that problem so I think I will have to make him a bit more uhm aggressive in a sense? Also these updates are slow because I dont write and it's really hard for me so please bare with me here.