Chapter 7- Lunch Time [VOTING OVER]

(Y/N)'S POV

As I walked into the cafeteria, I felt intense embarrassment. I couldn't believe two huge scenes were caused by me on my first day. And now I have to meet Craig afterschool. I can just feel the stares burning through me. I'm sure everybody is talking all about it. This is annoying. I looked around and saw three spots available, Tweek's table, Stan's table, and a completely empty spot.

[[You chose EMPTY]]

I sat down at the empty table. I didn't grab any food although I was hungry. I dont really want to stay to talk to Craig. I'm embarrased really. I should've kept everything to myself. Suddenly I was even less hungry and decided maybe sitting in the cafeteria was a bad idea. I grabbed my bag and just as I was about to get up somebody grabbed my shoulder. "Y'know I'm getting sick and tired of people grabbing my shoul-" I said as I turned around but when I looked over it wasn't Stan or Craig it wasnt even one of the boys. There stood a blonde kid, he had a scar on his left eye then he began to speak, "Uh hiya feller. I cant really sit anywhere else, so do ya' mind if I sit here with ya'?"
I looked at him and nodded, "Ah I'm sorry. People have been messing with me all day I'm just tired. Who are you?"  Ah that sounds so rude."I'm Butters! Sorry about that, forgot to introduce myself for a second. So what're ya sittin all alone for," He said. I sighed and suddenly he was a therapist, "Today was a mess. I've had two incidents that grasped most of the school's attention, I think Craig hates me, and I've been grabbed by the shoulder about 4 or 5 times today." He looked at me sympathetically. Then he looked around and leaned over to me, "I know this place where we can go, I always go over there. We wont get into any trouble for it." I looked at him confused before he took me by the hand and pulled me up and started walking. Jeez his hands are warm. By the time we stopped walking we were outside by a tree somewhere. "I always come here when I have a hard time. Noone here really enjoys my company so heh," Butters said. I looked over at him empathetically and nodded, walking over, I sat down infront of the tree and started pulling my earbuds out of my backpack. Butters looked confused but soon followed suit and sat down next to me. I plugged my earbuds in and handed him one side. As I turned on the music I looked up.

♡[[Playing~~ Ultimately- Khai Dreams]]♡

Humming the lyrics Butters started to talk again, "I never caught yer name, did I?" I looked over, realizing the same thing. "Oh yeah, I'm (Y/N)," I held out my hand. He shook my hand and started, "Nice to meet you (Y/N)" And then we sat there.

By the end of the song the bell had rung and it was once again time for class. I sighed and held out my hand for the earbud. Butters handed it back to me and we both stood up. "It was actually really nice hanging out eith you Butters," I said and smiled up at him. He also smiled, "Same to you too (Y/N), we should hang out again soon." And with that he left with a small wave. I stood staring back, grabbing my bag I hurried the other way for class.

[Author's Note]

603 words
I'm so sorry it took me forever to make this! I for one got kicked out of wattpad for awhile because I couldnt remember my login. Then I put it off to do other stuff but it's finally here and so is Butters! I feel like y'all got the most chemistry with him 😏. Also lots of tension with Craig huh 😳