Sunday 》October 27, 2019

is me not getting any love from someone really bad?

I just now feel numb the more i think about it because it's always me.

I'm insecure i know , but I can be better .

I try but I know that I am not that beautiful.

I try to convince myself.

It's not working out in any kind of way and i just want to be left alone.

So, I told that person i liked him. And he said that he wasnt sure we would work out.

Now that crushed me because he makes me feel comfortable. There is really not that much uncomfortable moments with him. He is gentle with me.

And when he said that i just shut down.

Now I'm going to be more even closed off than i already am when it comes to boys.

I am tired of being rejected and I'm tired of putting my energy into some one who does not like me back.

I hope one day that i find happiness.

Because right now I'm just tired of living idc idc.

Its like I dont even exist and most of these boys want the girls with the big booty and thick body that not all of them want your heart.

And THATS why these days these females are playing men like they are toys .

I lowkey wanna play with these niggas but i dont got the time or energy so its w.e

What i really want to know is: why?

Why do they put us females through so much pain?

Why do we have to be the ones to suffer the most when we have dont nothing bad?

When will it ever stop?

Will I ever be happy?

I just wanna know.

Cause I'm tired of being a human.

I want to be a flower.