Chapter Three

K

itty: Praise be to all the Unholy Orifices of the Unyielding Space Vagina, that this chapter is only five pages long.

Wesker: *stepping through her freshly spawned portal, looking ever so slightly perturbed. brushes dust off his shoulder* What's all this nonsense about The Device causing viruses?

Kitty: You tell me, Mister-I-Specialise-In-Mass-Destruction-Via-Bioweapons *claws at Nick's slumped body, perched atop his shoulder*

Wesker: *narrows his eyes at her* Even if it had anything to do with me - and it doesn't - you can consider it payback for subjecting me to The Mister.

Kitty: Oh yeah. Cuz rotting in Hell was a better use of your talents.

Nick: *the lights of his eyes flicker on, as he begins to reboot - shudders as he straightens his back, glancing around, confused*

Kitty: Ick! *flops off his shoulders*

Wesker: Speaking of Hell, what twaddle are we dealing with?

Kitty: We call it Gerg.

Nick: Or Onision.

Kitty: Or Wanker.

Wesker: Will I being requiring--

Kitty: Substances? Yes.

Nick: No!

Kitty: Aha, it speaks! How was that Hard Reboot?

Nick: Rough. Where's Hancock?

Kitty: The bitch bailed. And I thought it may be best to introduce you to my lil friend; Bravo. Bravo, Nick *gestures her paws between the two*

Wesker: *nods, inspecting the robot* Flawed infrastructure. Weakened by unoriginal human-like physiology.

Nick: Uh... Thanks?

Wesker: *turns on Kitty* Why d'you waste my time with this?

Kitty: Cuz... I like it when you do things to me.

Wesker: *arcs a brow, skeptical*

Nick: It's more likely because, despite being short, it's extremely presumptuous and filled with more teen angst than an episode of Gossip Girl.

Kitty: *gapes at him, her lower lip trembling as tears of joy fill her eyes* He... He knows references. This must be how the Virgin Mary felt *wipes away a tear* I am so proud of you.

Nick: *scratches his neck, where she'd implanted The Device, as his memories filtered back to him* Did I really turn violent? Over a hug?

Wesker: It was a fitting distraction. My alarms were going off as this one *nods towards Kitty* was plotting to Furrsplode another city off the map. Incidentally, which one were you targeting this time?