‧+ ★ ུ۪۪۪۫. ˎˊ- 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒!

̊ ᵎ ┊͙ ⋆*★ ̊+

̊ ᵎ ┊͙
⋆*★ ̊+

i don't know if it's the smartest
to admit this.  i care about you.
i know this is a bad timing, but
at this moment i don't even care
━━ emilia pèrez, papa's girl.

SYNOPSIS !⋆ ̊.༄

̊ ᵎ ┊͙ ⋆*★ ̊+

̊ ᵎ ┊͙
⋆*★ ̊+

◜                    ◝
EMILIA ISABELLA PÈREZ didn't come from a ordinary family like most of the people in the world. She came from a home where her father was one of the most dangerous cartel leaders, but one of the most loving fathers. Emilia lived a happy life until her mother was brutally killed because of revenge because of what her father did to others. She couldn't blame him though. From that day she told herself that she would assassinate every person that had anything to do with her mom's murder and everything became truth when Master Lin asked her thè question. 'Are you satisfied with your life?'

'Well yeah, I love coming home everyday and seeing that my mom isn't there,' She spoke sarcasm dripping from her tone causing the man to chuckle.

'What if I told you that there's a place where you can train to assassinate your mother's murderers? That you can learn how to harness the fire within you? To master the deadly arts?'  He offered with a smirk placed onto his lips.

Without even thinking about it Emilia responded. 'Count me in.'

And that day Emilia enrolled into King's Dominion.

OR

In which Emilia is trying to focus on her mission meanwhile Marcus is stealing her heart.
◟                                                                                     ◞