FANCY YOU ↝ EXTRA

HELLO AND WELCOME ✨
this is a BTS x BLACKPINK one-shot collection. some of the one-shots may be extended into a few parts, but that's all. please don't continue this thinking it will be a continuous novel or any of the one-shots will become a separate full-length story.

in the most respectful way possible, I will write what I want, whenever I want, with whatever ship I want. there won't be any consistent updates, only rare updates for when I feel inspired or bored. I don't take requests, but if you really want to see me write some kind of genre, trope or couple you can maybe suggest ideas.

the main ships you can really expect throughout this story are mostly listed in the tags for the story. if you don't vibe with them, that's fine, just click off. if you do, by all means continue reading! remember everyone has their own opinions and preferences for ships and they're ALL fictional - IT'S REALLY NOT THAT SERIOUS, IT'S ALL JUST FOR FUN :)

genre's and tropes will vary like the ships, but there will be NO SMUT (not my style).

ALSO A PSA BEFORE YOU BEGIN: this book started back in 2019 when I was like 16 so some of the writing, scenes or dialogue may be cringe inducing or just not the best. I like to think I've improved since then, but I've kept the stories up bc everyone seems to enjoy them regardless lol.

anyways lemme know u enjoyed the story through votes and comments THANK YOU 🖤