𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦?

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
I woke up more tired then ever. I had stayed up late thinking about the exam that I lost track of time. Then it hit me "bakugou!" I spring out of bed and quickly get dressed and dashed out the door. I see Bakugou and ran towards him. "Oh hey shitty hair" bakugou said. I got used to it by now. "Hey, so I have a question" I said. "What is it?" He asks with a unusually calm voice. It was really soothing but manly at the same time I really liked it. "Well?" He asked. "Oh right! Would you be down to go to the cafe with me?" "Sure.." he mumbled.

"Oh right Mina, Sero, Denki, and Jirou are gonna go also. Is that ok?" I ask.

"Wait what no!" He fires back. 

"Wait why not? Please...for meeeeeee." I beg.
He finally gives in.
"Fine shitty hair but you so owe me" he said in a annoyed tone.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I plop into my seat and rest my legs on top of it then out of no where an extra comes up to me. I look up and it's sonic.
"What is it now?" I say annoyed
"Really bakugou you're really going to do that today?!" Sonic yells. Then aizawa comes through the door.

"Class is starting get into your seats" he said. I look over and stare at Kirishima as he sits down then look away.

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅   
I catch a glimpse of Bakugou as I sit down and he was staring at me. Then I look away. He was too manly. I turn and whisper something to kaminari and laugh. Then he whispered back.

"Tell me why Bakugou acts like a puppy" kaminari whispers then laughs.

I chuckle a bit then quickly stop because aizawa was staring at me. I did the exam probably failed but anyways got to go to lunch.

I walk with Bakugou normally but he was with urakaka. Which made me feel a little I don't know what to call it jealous maybe? I don't know but it didn't feel manly at all. 

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑

I wanted to go sit with bakugou but he was still with urakaka. It made me feel like shit but I pulled through and went to sit with the #sqaud until I felt a hand grab my arm.

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I ran up to pink cheeks and talked to her for a while about things. I was all flustered and shit but anyways I saw kiri and I felt like my heart was gonna die. He's too cute. Then I saw he looked a little sad so I felt guilty so I went up to him and grabbed his arm stopping him dead in is tracks.

"Hmm?" He said turning fully around.

He was too close and I had pink cheeks...pink cheeks...

(Sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜssɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ シ)