𝓒𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Kiri grabbed Bakugous are and basically dragged him to the cafe. Kiri and Bakugou sat at the table the group was sitting at. Kiri sat down and Bakugou sat next to him.

"What took you so long~~?!" Mina asked a little annoyed. "I had to deal with these two for almost an hour and their being coupley dude!!!" Mina yelled.

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

When I heard Mina say that they were being couplely my heart sunk. Katsuki noticed and looked over at kaminari and sero.

" hey dunce face and flat face go to a different fucking table got it?!" Bakugou yelled in anger.

Kaminari looked at Bakugou from seros chest.
"Huh? Why?" Kaminari asked.

"Because I fucking said so! So go home or fucking go to a different table!" Bakugou yelled with sparks coming out of his hands.

"Katsuki...it's fine.." I said with a fake smile.

Kaminari looked at me and could tell I was broken.

"Kiri can we talk?" Kaminari asked.

"Wait what no!" Bakugou yelled.

"For once I agree with Bakugou no!" Sero yelled.

I looked at Mina for help. She understood.

"Everyone shut the frick up you're making Kiri uncomfortable!!!" Mina yelled over Bakugou and kaminari arguing.

Bakugou stopped and looked at me in like a sorry face. He put his arm around my shoulders. I chucked a bit and blushed a bit. Kaminari looked pissed at me.

"Stop! Get your fucking arm off of him Bakugou! He looks uncomfortable!" Kaminari said with a smirk.

"Really..." Bakugou said.

"What no! It's fine Katsuki-." I said but got cut off by Bakugou putting his arm down and sat in a different chair away from me. I got up and everyone looked at me confused and walked up to kaminari and pulled him up by the shirt and punched him.

"Don't fuck with me got it" I whispered to him then dropped him and sat back down and went on my phone.

"Woah! What the fuck kirishima!!" Kaminari yelled.

"You asked for it! You said something out of the blue I had to shut you up!" I yelled pissed at this point.

"Kiri.....that was so bad ass!! I didn't think you had it in you!" Mina said.

Bakugou moved back into the seat next to me and put his arm back around my shoulders. I smiled.

"Nice going shitty hair" Bakugou whispered to me.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎

Me and Bakugou were walking back to the dorms and deku came up to bakugou and started talking to him I couldn't hear but Bakugou was rubbing the back of his neck.

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Deku came up to me.

"Kaachan! You are walking with him! That's a start!" Deku said

"Yea...is that all deku?!" I said.

"No, also have fun with your study session with Kiri!" Deku exclaimed.

"So...uh lets go to your dorm room ok?" I said

"Okie!" Kirishima said.

A/U: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ok anyways I'm making part 5 rn.