𝙻𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢!

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I blush a lot. I don't think I ever blushed that much in my life. I stepped back a bit but he still had my arm and wasn't letting go and he was just staring at me.

He finally blurted out, "Hey I'm sorry about talking to pink cheeks and not you. It was stupid."

"It's ok, do you wanna go sit with all them?" I ask.

"Sure?" He questioned.

He let go of my arm and I grabbed his arm and led him to the table and sat down next to kaminari and Bakugou sat next to me.

"Sooooo~ what was that little thing that just happened?" Mina asked weirdly.

"It was nothing" I said then chuckled.

Bakugou was not saying anything just staring at the table I wonder what he was thinking about.

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Yes I did agree with kirishima to sit at that table with those nerds but I was next to kiri so it was ok. I heard him chuckle and I just lost it. He's too cute for my own good but again why was he sitting next to phone charger? Wait... WHAT THE FUCK!!! He's sitting next to phone charger! I see how he stares at kirishima! Kirishima....kirishima with his soft lips ready to be kissed....wait SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

"Kirishima..do you need me to help with the homework after the cafe?" I ask.

"I was going to study with kaminari but I'll see" kiri said.
"Oh and did you just call me kirishima?" He said with a smirk.

"Yea, got a problem shitty hair?!" I said with sparks starting to form in my hands.

He didn't say anything just looked amazed or something.

"I got it!" He said. "He's a lemon boy kaminari!" He said happy like.

"Wait what?!" I asked.

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
Kaminari whispers, " what do you think Bakugou is most like?"

"I don't know..what do you think?" I ask

"I think a puppy or something like that" he said.
That was a little flashback for you. Any ways I kept thinking about the question kaminari asked me. Then I got it a lemon boy he is a mix of sweet and sour.
" I got it" I said "he's a lemon boy kaminari!" I said excited.

"Wait what?!" Bakugou said.
Everyone started laughing. Bakugou was getting really mad.

" YOU NERDS STOP LAUGHING OR ILL BLOW YOUR ASSES UP TO THE MOON!!!" Bakugou yelled
"Hey hey bro calm down I'm sorry" I say resting my head on his shoulder.
"Hmm?" Bakugou calmed down.

"Oooo~" Mina said.

(𝚑𝚒𝚒𝚒𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎!!! 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝!)