ᗩ ᑕᖇᑌᔕᕼ??

"What are you oooing at raccoon eyes!!" Bakugou said looking like he was going to fucking kill her.

"Katsuki! Stop it!" I said sliding my hand over his to stop the sparks.

Everyone was smirking except katsuki. I don't know about what but I didn't realize but I was basically being all couplely. Not really manly. I was basically drooling over him. When I looked over at kaminari he wasn't even looking...he was just staring at sero. I ship it.

"Shitty hair can you please get off my shoulder please!" He yelled in a calm voice.

I of course lift my head and looked at kaminari who was facing me at this point..

" hey I can't make it to our study session tonight sorry" he whispered to me

"It's all good man" I said while smiling.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I look over at kirishima. He fell asleep again. I waited till everyone left. I got up and walked over to him. I stared at him. He was a cute sleeper. As I was about to wake him up. He woke up and looked at me.

"Oh hey Bakugou!" Kiri said

"Get up class is over" I said

He gets all of his stuff together and stands up. I started walking and he walked next to me

"Hey shitty hair.." I say

"Yes katsuki?" Kiri says sarcastically.

"First don't call me that second weird ass question but have you ever dated anyone? If so please tell me who they are and what they did..." I say demandly.

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Ok bro, and yea his name was kaminari. Yes that kaminari...he cheated and wasn't even gay..." kirishima said

"Tell me the story?" Bakugou said annoyed.

                           ~Flashback~
Kirishima and kaminari were pretty close . Until kirishima told denki that he had a crush on him. Kaminari told kiri that he had the same feelings. Turns out, he lied to kirishima and hid it for 6 months. Kirishima has the same dream over and over every night.

The dream was about kaminari having feelings for another person. Kiri was devastated when he found out and didn't say anything except he soft voice of his crying. He woke up every morning  just to cry.

One evening, kaminari got a text message on his phone. It was from the contact saved as,🔥❤️Baby Girl❤️🔥. Of course kiri got suspicious and asked who it was. Kaminari's face went weird and ignored the question. Then kiri asked if he was cheating on

Kaminari looked at kirishima and started to use every excuse, until he gave in and started to apologize. Kirishima started to cry and dumped him.

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"So that's what happened.." kirishima said.

" I'm sorry shitty hair," Bakugou apologized.

"It's ok lets just get to the cafe!!" Kirishima yelled excitedly.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕄𝕐 ℕ𝔼ℂ𝕂 𝕄𝕐 𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕃𝕀ℂ𝕂 𝕄𝕐 ℙ𝕌𝕊𝕊𝕐 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕄𝕐 ℂℝ𝔸ℂ𝕂. 𝕆𝕜 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕒 -_-