Chapter 1

Bang! Jessie was in the corner with tears welled up in her eyes, glass getting throne everywhere from done stairs, she thought to her head what am i going to do, my parents are always fighting and my mum says that God is in this situation but i dont know where he is.

"i can hear the steps of my mum coming up," Jessie whispered to herself or it could be my dad i dont know all i know is that am really scared. dear, i think we are going to move this is a dangerous place to live there is know one around, so know witness, so you know exactly what i am talking about. but mum we dont have any money to move because dad keeps using for alcohol and cigarettes. I know dont worry i will take care of that but you make sure you stay out of your dads way okay, oh by the way i have got you and me tickets for a camp next week i have not told dad so don't tell him.

mum what going to happen to us, what going to happen to dad he is going to steal all of our money for all of his drinks and stuff, mum look I am sick of crying in my room every night, it is not right for him to keep beating you up all the time it is not right, as she said that with tears in her eyes, i wont let it happen again.

dear, i have exiting news your dad i going on a trip with this pub thingy and wont be back in about a month or so but that doesn't matter because i have some bad news........