Chapter 3

"I AM GOING TO MY ROOM!" said Jessie and i am never coming out, as the door slams behind her. she started to pray, god why does this happen to me, mum is not feeling great and she is about leave me, I dont know what to do, please help me, i am lost, i m getting angry at her all the time, god are you even there, oh why do i bother anyway, as she throws her comb at he wall.

you know what, Jessie starts to think to herself, i am going to run away and never come back

alright, so what do i need toothbrush, blanket, clothes   .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... wait were will i go, what will happen if mom's fulls unconscious and there is know one to help her, well she would want someone else to save her not me because i am a horrible daughter, i dont even know why you put me on this earth, she screamed out to god, ever since my mum became a christian and started to follow you, bad things have started to happen to me and my mum, like you gave her cancer, is that your way of showing love towards us arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, MUM, MUM, MUM, MUM ,MUM, mum she said softly as she is running out the door to find her mother, MUM, are you okay, there she found her mother lying on the ground with a spoon in her hand from mixing a cake, mum please wake up, as she called out to her mother there were tears running down from her cheek.........