Chapter 2

I HAVE CANCER!, i only have 3 months left in till i leave you, i am so sorry honey, "but mum what am i going to do, dad i maniac i dont want to live with him", said Jessie. "oh Jessie you wont be living with your father, you will live with your aunt, in till she dies than you will move to an orphanage,"said mother. "what are you crazy an orphanage, mum i dont want to leave you and  i dont want you to leave either, i dont know what i would do with out you", said Jessie.

as days went by Jessie grew more and more upset at the fact that her mum is leaving her sooner and sooner.

 "Mum, are you okay you dont look to good",said Jessie, oh i am fine dear just a little tired that's all. i dont think you should be driving mum. oh its all right, i want to make the most of the time i have with you, so how about the beach you up for it, "sure",said Jessie.

ah the sunset is beautiful today, dont you think Jessie. sure, mum i am really worried about your health, i cant stop thinking about it, well dear, God is going to be with us through this journey, and you know that, MUM i dont see him in this situation he is not there, get that in your head, if god was with us than he would not make you sick. JESSIE! dont you talk to me like that, your attitude has gone way to far we are going home NOW!