So busy

Alix pov:
After me and que kissed I haven't spoken to him in a week. I think it's b/c we both are busy. And he has an album to work on. And Iam busy with my dance studio. I haven't spoken to my girls etheir. But we agreed to have a girls night at my house. Yes it's my own house, I got money. And they also want me to be on the cover of a dance magazine. B/c I have the best dance studio in the whole U.S. So they are sending me to Hawaii next week. And I couldn't be any happier. But let me get back to creating a new dance for my tiny dancers .

Que POV:
I know, I know why haven't I called alix , well I have been busy, and I can't even text her b/c when I come home all I do is sleep but I asked angel and blue to have a girls night with her but imma text them when I coming thru so they can make up a lie and go home. So it can just be me and her. I hope she is going to be happy to see me b/c I know imma be really happy to see her in the booty shorts 😩😻, but let me get back to practicing my singing.

Skipping to Friday

alix pov:
My girls are here and I couldn't be any happier. I brought a lot of movies and pizza ,Chinese , sushi, and etc.

2 hours later

Angel pov:
Que just texted me it's time for me and blu to go
"Hey alix I just got a text from my mother, she needs me"
" oh ok well then it will just be me and blue right blue?"
" well not exactly, bookie called and said that he needs me for something"
"Oh then we can go and then come back"
" NO! it's only something I can help him with if u get what Iam saying "
"Wtf ight w.e, bye guys"
"Bye"

alix

I let them out and as soon as I walk away from the door the doorbell rung. Angel probably left something like always

"What did u leave angel- quee? "
" what's up, Iam sorry I haven't texted you after that kiss I know I just walked out and Iam sorr-"
" *kisses que*"
Things get a little crazy it turns into a makeout session
"Iam sorry I didn't mean to kiss you for that long"
"It's honestly fine"

And for the rest of the night alix had big smiles, and que was happy he got to see alix.