?

Alix pov:
So after that whole night with me and que. We are still busy but Lucky for me IAM going to Hawaii for my photo shoot. In a few days and my girls are coming. I also wanted us to have a photoshoot of just us together. Issa and bookie are coming 2 but que said he can't . I just want me and que to get to know each other more, I know we like each other but still 😐, there is more I need to know about him 😍

ques POV:
so after me and alix were with each other I felt something for alix I never felt before, alix is really sweet. And I really like her. But I wanna get to know more about her. I know she is going to Hawaii with her girls and me and the boys wanted to surprise them, but I can't I start tour soon and Iam in the studio for practice, so I told the boys go with the girls and me I'll chill here. So me and alix are texting rn while Iam on break.

"Hey beautiful"
"Hey que, how was practice "
" it was ight, how was dance class"
"Good I met this cute little girl who said they wanted to be just like me, so I told her we can hang out I'll take her to the mall and etc"
" is this a sign telling me you want kids"
"Que we aren't together so it's not a sign, I just really love kids, especially ones that have the same passion as me"
" well that's really sweet of you, and we will be together someday"
"Ok, what are u doing now"
"Well I have to pack my bag for hawii since Iam leaving tomorrow"
"Damn I almost forgot your leaving tomorrow, so how about I take u on another date"
"When tonight"
"Yea, so get dressed up"
"And what if I don't want to go out👀"
"I will kidnap you"
"Umm hell no, what time are we going out"
"I'll pick you up at 8"
"And are u sure I don't have an option of staying home"
"Noppppeeee, and before you could I have to go practice. So I'll see you at 8, I'll text u when I am on my way😘"
"Bye que"
"Pause 😒"
"What?"
"Where my kiss at?"
"😴😘"
"😌😏"