Ehh

Que Pov:
did she just tell me NO, maybe Iam ugly idk, but I hope she's joking b/c she knows how I feel about her.

"Did u say no"
"Yes"
" but I thought u had feelings for me"
" well I don't"
" well I see how it is"
" Iam joking ques I would love to be your girl"
" oh alright better had *kisses her*"

Alix pov:
😹😹😹, you guys really thought I was going to say no, I really like que I wouldn't turn him down.

"*kisses him*"
" Iam finally happy your mine"
" me 2, and when are u leaving"
" well the gang is at the hotel, their staying with you"
" but me I have to go back home, so I can finish up my last 3 songs, and wait for my woman to come back home"
"Iam only here for the week "
" I know and it's only Monday😂"
" you will be fine and let get out of here and see the gang"
" alright"

back at the beach house

Angel pov:
Me and issa are amazing, as usual. And we are all chillen watching a movie and blue and bookie are kissing shit. And me and issa we are kissing here and there but Iam actually watching the movie. Then here comes que and ALIX walking hand in hand. Something is up and I wanna know.

" bluee*i whisper*"
"Ignores her"
" blue* throws a book at her*
"Ouch, bitch what can't you see Iam-"
Alix and que are making out

"Damn yall couldn't wait till we went to sleep to do all that kissing"

Blue POV:

" so is yall together or not b/c Iam tired of hearing " que is so sweet, and etc" I have heard enough"

Issa Pov:
"Word And que coming in the house like he just got pussy, but nah this nigga is sprung"

Alix pov
"Babe should we tell them"
" go ahead "
" que made it official tonight, and he is leaving tomorrow morning and I would like some alone time with my man good night"
"Word gtfo I want some alone time with my woman"

Well bye