The Elrics

This whole story is being edited, but I'll probably keep most of the story the same. I mean, I might change somethings here and there because I do that when writing almost anything. I hope this revised version does better than the first. Please comment any thoughts or suggestions. 

     I own nothing that you may know from The Fullmetal Alchemist or The Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I only own Geneva Elric.

        Thank you and here we go. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1904

          "Ed...?" Geneva called to her older brother.

          "Ginny?" Ed went running inside the house to see to see what was wrong.

          "She's not breathing..." Geneva said slowly as she looked down at their mother.

          "Mom?" Edward asked as he knelt down next to his mother.

          "Brother, Sister, what's wrong?" Alphonse asked as he ran into the house to catch up to his siblings.

          "Granny!" Geneva yelled as she ran from the house.

Three Days Later

        "He's not our dad, Al. He didn't even come for Mom's funeral," Edward said as the Elric children sat in front of a grave reading: 'Trisha Elric 1878-1904.' "We've gotta bring her back. She always said that we were amazing at Alchemy. We're always reading books on it. We should try to bring her back," Ed added suddenly.

          Geneva smiled for the first time in three days. "Count me in, Ed."

          "Me too, Brother. We can do it." Al agreed with a smile.

          "Alright! We'll do as much research as we can until we know we're ready."

1910

         "NO! That's not supposed to happen!" Edward cried as a he looked from his younger brother's empty shirt, pants, and shoes, to his twin sister's body lying next to him, then down at half of his left leg. "No! They're my little siblings! You took my mom! You can't have my little siblings too! Take my heart, my other leg, my arms, I don't care! You can take it! They're my little siblings and they're all I have left!" Edward shouted. He clapped his hands together and pressed them against the transmutation circle.

          Edward quickly drew a symbol on an empty suit of armour and his sister started coughing before she screamed out in pain and grabbed her leg.

          "Ginny! Thank God!" Edward jabbered as he sat on the floor with a single leg.

          "You gave your arm for me? No, no, no. It's not fair. I live and he gets nothing. That's not equivalent." She paused a moment. "My left arm. Give to him!" She yelled.

          "Geneva, no!" Edward yelled but it too late. Both twins howled as Geneva's left arm was transmuted to Edward's body. They both fell to the ground, too tired from blood loss to go on any longer.

          Alphonse's soul awoke in the suit of armour and gasped at the sight of his older brother and sister. "No, no, no. Please be alive." He paused as he looked them over. "They're breathing!" He said to himself. He picked them up very carefully and brought them back to the Rockbell's house.