Train Ride

Author's Note: Again, I just want to thank everyone for reading. I'm really sorry if this chapter isn't the best but, the next one is bond to be better. Please forgive any typo's, grammer/spelling errors, or anything that may be wrong with my writing. Thanks again!

     Disclaimer: I do not own anything you may know from Fullmetal Alchemist or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. The only person I own is Geneva Elric.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Edward, Brother. We need a day off, just one. We’re got to go to the movies or something. I think that Central City has one of those places.” Geneva said to her twins.

          “I know. Do you think that Al would want to?” Edward asked. HE rolled over in bed to face Geneva.

          “You forgot that I don’t sleep, Brother.” Alphonse said from where he was sitting.

          “Sorry, Al. You’ll be able to sleep in no time. I promise.” Edward said as a sharp prang of gilt ran through him.

          “I can’t give you your body back yet, Little Brother but, I think I know of something that can help. Wanna try it?” Geneva asked as she got out of bed.

          “Sure…?” Alphonse said, a little unsure. He knew he had nothing to be afraid of. Alphonse knew that Geneva would never do anything to hurt him.

          “Okay, let me know if you feel my hand.” Geneva said as she closed her eyes and clapped her hands together prior to pressing them against his large, metal chest.

          Geneva opened her eyes and placed a hand on Alphonse’s head.

          “How did you do that? That’s the first time I’ve felt someone’s in years.” Alphonse said happily.

          “I’m not sure.” Geneva answered. Before she had a chance to back up, Alphonse had her in a hug.

          “I feel heat!” Alphonse laughed. Edward got out of his and walked to his siblings.

          “Really? You can? I didn’t think it was possible.” Edward said as he placed a hand on Alphonse’s shoulder.

          “I don’t think it’s permanent. If you can’t feel anything, tell me and I’ll do it again, okay? The second it’s gone, say…’it’s gone’ or something and I’ll put it back.” Geneva said.

          “You guys are awesome!” Alphonse said as hugged his older siblings.

                   “Tell ya guys what. If we go to Central in the morning and a case from Mustang, we’ll take two days off. Deal?” Edward asked.

          “Fine…” Alphonse and Geneva said together.

          Edward smiled. “Alright! So in the morning, we’ll get on a train.”

Morning

          The three siblings got on the train. I t was a long ride to Central from Barrington in South Amestris.

          Alphonse was humming happily on the train like he always did. Geneva was leaning against Alphonse while Edward was leaning against the window.

          Alphonse stopped his humming and both Edward and Geneva looked at him.

          “Everything okay, Al?” Edward asked.