Untitled Part 5

A/N: I just wanted to say that I'm really, really, really, sorry for not up dating lately but school has gotten my hands kinda tied up. But...I'm on Christmas Vaction for the next two weeks so, I should be able to get a few more chapters up! I'm also sorry that this chapter is sorta short but, I promised Himeko_Kira that I would have another chapter up by midnight. And Himeko_Kira, my friend, where I live, it is currently 11:18 p.m. So, I still have to spare.

        Thank you all so much!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a short time, Geneva, Edward, and Alphonse decided to go back to their room for the night.

Edward and Geneva took their long, golden hair from their braids upon entering the small motel room.

“We'll find a way, Al. I promise.” Edward muttered as he fell into a restless sleep.

Edward and Geneva's Dream

The two blond twins ran up the dirt path to the garden outside of the large, white house.

“Mom! Hey Mom!” They reached for their mother's attention.

The brown haired, green eyed, woman wearing a lavender, knee length dress, white apron, and brown sandles turned to face her two eldest children.

“What have you go there, Ed, Ginny?” Trisha asked.

The twins held out two, small metal figures. “They're presents.” Edward, the older of the two, said happily.

“We transmuted them.” Geneva stated, just as proudly.

“You did, huh?” Trisha knelt down next to her kids. “You certainly are your father's, alright.” Trisha ruffled Edward's hair who looked surprised, then sad.

“What about Ginny?” Edwards asked.

“And you are your father's daughter.” Trisha ran a hand through her daughter's long hair. Both twins were smiling now. “This is a really amazing thing that the two of you did. Creating something like this takes a lot of talent.” The twins glanced at each other happily.

Suddenly, the wooden floor of the kitchen appeared where the light brown, dry, rocky dirt was just seconds before. Trisha dropped the three tomatoes she was holding, each one making a quite splat when they hit the floor.

“But, if can do that, why couldn't you make Mommy better, Ed and Ginny?” The they made asked in a deep and frightening voice.

The twins gripped each others hands and backed up in fear.

Then, the chemera that Mr. Tucker, The Sewinglife Alchemist, made from Nina and her dog Alexander from the thing they made.                                                     “Big brother, big sister, lets play.” The creature said.

When the twins took each others hands in the dream, the didn't realize that they had reached out for each other in real life.

“Ginny!” “Ed!” The two yelled at the same time as they bolted up, both breathing hard. They dropped each others hands.

It was raining outside. There was a gentle pitter patter coming from the rain hitting the cill.

“Brother? Sister? Are you alright? The two of you were dreaming.” Alphonse said as Edward and Geneva sighed and allowed their heads to droop down.

Alphonse watched his older siblings as Edward, with his hair down, in his plain, black tank top, and boxers hid his face with his auto-mail leg. Geneva on the other hand flopped back down on her bed, causing her long, blond, strait hair to fall around her shoulders.

Alphonse acknowledged his older sister's night cloths to be a light blue T-shirt and the same shade, but pink shorts.

“You know Sister, you look better in light colored cloths.” Alphonse said, trying to lighten the mood.

Edward was about to knock on the First Lieutenant, Riza Hawkeye's dorm door but stopped himself. Instead, Riza opened the door.

“What's the matter, you three? You're up awfully early.” Riza said as she pulled on her white, military gloves.

The twins felt a bit better now, seeing as how they in their normal attire.

A black tank top, black pants, black and red boots, red cloak, black tank top, wide brown belt, black, leather pants, white gloves, and silver pocket watch for Edward. And a dark blue, noodle strap tank top, dark purple jacket that reached half way down her belly, black pants, knee high, leather boots, white gloves, and silver pocket watch for Geneva.

“We need to know.” Edward started.

“What's to become of Tucker and Nina?” Geneva finished the thought.