The Present (1)

Life has been pretty normal recently. I got into my dream university and I am pursuing my dream course - Political Science. Isn't this what I worked hard for? Then why I am not fully satisfied with my life? Before I could ponder upon my own thoughts, I was interrupted by none other than my irritating yet amazing fellow Class Representative, Kim Woo Seok.

"Yah Tyra! We need to submit these forms at the admin office and - " He stopped and looked at my face with concern. "Wae? Gwenchana?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and smirked and sang "gwenchanayooo gwenchanayooo"

He got so annoyed and did his classic eye roll and started walking towards the admin office leaving me behind. "Wait for me Woo Seokieeee", I shouted only for him to shout back and say "Don't call me that in front of everyone!" which made me laugh, like who wouldn't laugh looking at his flustered face.

"Aigoo, you guys are at it again oof." I turned back to see who it was but I already recognised that voice. It was our Junior Kang Min Hee. He was a freshman unlike us sophomores and was from a different department, Botany.

You must be wondering how we got to know Min Hee. It's all thanks to our adorable junior Hyeong Jun ah, who is the Class Rep for Political Science freshmen. Hyeong Jun introduce us to Min Hee, who is his childhood friend. Woo Seok and Min Hee vibe a lot together so it's very natural for him to hang out with us.

"Min Hee, are you following us again?", I said.

Min Hee got all defensive and said "Aniyo Sunbae! Hyung inivited me for some chicken feet so we decided to meet outside the admin office. "

"Waeee, you guys made a plan without even inviting me. Now my heart is broken." I started acting all dramatic but that didn't affect the guys one bit. They just maintained their poker faces. I'm so used to them being like though.

"Sunbae.. The award for best actress goes to you." Min Heee said.

I let out a sigh and then a question came in my mind. "Yah, you call Woo Seokie -"

"TYRA! NOT IN PUBLIC"

"Lmao chill Woo Seok Sshi. Yes, back to what I was saying. You call him 'hyung' but don't call me noona, why is that? Am I scary or what?" I blankly asked him

"Ah Sunbae actually-"

"He doesn't want Yu Jin to get the wrong idea." Woo Seok cut him.

"WHAT" I shouted, only to be gagged by Woo Seok. Poor Min Hee was so shocked after his cute little secret got out.

"Hyung, how did you know.. "

"Oh, it was just a random guess, seems like I was right HA!" Woo Seok grinned.

"WHAT" part 2

Woo Seok, Min Hee, Hyeong Jun and my other friends make university so much more fun and easier but there's still something that isn't letting me live life to the fullest, there's still a heavy burden on my heart, something which never got the closure it deserved.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Welcome to my first ever book "Out Of Habit". It's an X1 fanfic and I have so much planned for you all. Please give this book a lot of love, add it your reading lists and please rate it! Did you guys like the first chapter? Do let me know in the comments. Happy reading!